Our passion at SumUp is championing small businesses. We believe in creating technology that is flexible, fair, affordable and easy to use. Every day millions of people around the world dream of starting their own businesses. We strive to help them to do this. Our long-term goal is to close the loop by enabling businesses to turn transactions with customers into long term relationships.
The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for creating all sales processes on our new field sales motion. You will be responsible for creating a toolkit for field sales resources such as displacement pitch, rate-card, commission plan, tracking mechanism and other content and materials to support deal conversion in the markets.What You’ll Do
You’ll be great for this role if
- Build and support the hiring plan of new field sales consultants throughout Europe
- Help to design, implement and communicate a commission plan for our team
- Liaise with the internal teams such as pricing, legal, market research, product, subscription and RevOps to create the right processes and product pricing proposition
- Keep internal stakeholders up-to-date with the latest progress and reports
- Budget tracking and ensuring the project meets financial targets
- Responsible for competitive benchmarking and competition strategy
Why you should join SumUp
- You have experience in sales management, sales enablement and sales effectiveness
- You have a proven track record of executing sales or operational strategies to create meaningful impact.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have experience using Excel and have data modeling skills to build forecasts and commission plans
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with sales and cross-functional teams.
- You have experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce
- We’re a truly global team of 3000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies
- Competitive Health Insurance Cover with Vitality (including optical, dental)
- Life Assurance cover with MetLife for 2 x your salary
- Learning & development budget: €2000/employee/year
- Babbel: unlimited access to the Babbel platform to learn up to 14 languages
- SumUp Sessions: Confidential, accessible self-care. A mental health & wellbeing tool available to all employees through access to licensed psychotherapists
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports
- This role is based in London, hybrid working environment
- 28 days annual leave + 1 day for your birthday
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.Job Application Tip
We recognise that candidates feel they need to meet 100% of the job criteria in order to apply for a job. Please note that this is only a guide. If you don’t tick every box, it’s ok too because it means you have room to learn and develop your career at SumUp.