Clarify is experiencing remarkable growth as we continuously expand and enhance our solutions for global enterprise clients. In line with our growth, we are seeking to expand our Sales Development Team.
We are looking for individuals who can accelerate value and deliver client sales transformation by building a quality, reliable sales pipeline bringing insight to the customer and challenging their thinking.
- Perform outbound prospecting through cold-calling, emails and social media activities to generate and develop opportunities for your Client
- Work with your Account Managers to develop account strategies
- Work with the Client to develop a deep understanding of their target market
- Work with the Client to deliver sales and business transformation objectives
- Solid communication skills
- IT and business orientated
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of the sales process
- Able to influence at the highest levels of an organisation
- Self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to retain composure under pressure
- Customer and results focused
- Flexible and positive approach to change
- Strategic thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and pressures
- Is self-aware, pro-actively managing own development and performance
What's in it for you?
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays and the option to buy up to 5 days more)
- NHS Top Up Scheme
- Flexible, Hybrid Working to suit you
- 6 Week Probation
- Sick Pay
- Free Onsite Parking
- Outstanding induction programme with ongoing learning and development support
- A personalised career plan, using a development framework tailored to your role
- Company incentives including Score Card Competition, Christmas parties, Team Lunches, Clarify Foundation, an active People and Culture committee …… plus more!
- As well as a fantastic company culture - just check out our LinkedIn page to see what we get up to!
Please note for this role, we are looking at 1-2 days a week in the office based in Theale.