We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Sales Operations Lead to join our team. In this job, you will play a critical role in optimizing our sales processes, supporting the sales team, and ensuring that our sales operations run smoothly and efficiently. You will work closely with sales leaders and cross-functional teams to help drive revenue growth and support the overall sales revenue attainment.
Sales Process Management:
- Analyze and refine the sales processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage our 13 week sales cadence, including meeting schedules, as well as template and bespoke content.
- Identify inefficiencies in the sales pipeline and propose ways for improvement.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure proper execution of processes and best practices.
- Ensure established processes are clearly documented, along with configuration of solutions such as Salesforce and Clari.
Data Management and Analysis:
- Maintain and administrate the CRM and revenue intelligence systems (Salesforce & Clari) to ensure accurate and up-to-date sales data.
- Create and deliver sales reporting and dashboards to track key performance metrics.
- Conduct data analysis to provide insights and recommendations for improving sales performance.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of sales collateral, playbooks, and training materials.
- Work with the sales team to ensure they have the necessary tools and resources to meet their sales targets.
- Help onboard new sales team members and provide ongoing support.
Forecasting and Budgeting:
- Collaborate with finance to develop and manage sales forecasts and budgets.
- Monitor actual sales performance against forecasts and budgets and provide variance analysis.
Territory and Quota Management:
- Define and manage sales territories and quotas, ensuring equitable distribution and alignment with company goals.
- Regularly review and adjust quotas based on market conditions and business priorities.
- Evaluate, implement, and manage sales-related technologies and software tools.
- Stay up to date on industry best practices that can enhance sales operations.
- Work closely with marketing, customer success, and other departments to ensure alignment and collaboration on shared goals.
- Collaborate with IT to address technical issues and integration needs related to sales tools.
- Proven experience in a sales operations role, preferably in a SaaS or technology company.
- Strong proficiency with Salesforce.
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills.
- Familiarity with sales processes and best practices.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and tools.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., Salesforce Administrator) are a plus.
Omada is a modern technology company with a highly skilled and passionate team. We have a strong culture based around Team. Omada is the Greek word for team!
Our four Omada core values are teamwork, being ambitious, delivering value, and constant care. We base the relationship with our employees on those values. We are seeking long-standing relationships as we believe in the mutual positive effects of them. We are offering flexible working conditions in a modern work environment.
Please submit your CV and application in English – please note that we screen candidates continuously and interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
Omada is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
At Omada, we are experts in cybersecurity, taking our customers by the hand, helping them to take identity and access management to the next level. We offer you the opportunity to work with passionate, competent people, experts within their field, in an informal and agile organization with a flat structure. We thrive on being challenged and everything we do is anchored in our core values of ambition, teamwork, constant care, and creating value.
The Omada product is rated as one of the very best in the world by analyst firms like Gartner, Forrester, and KuppingerCole and we have a high focus on continuing to develop our product to meet our customers’ business requirements.