At EHP Holdings we are about leading health and fitness through our ethos of ‘we rise by lifting others’. Our prefix 'EHP' stands for 'Empowered Human Potential' as we believe in empowering our community with the tools and vital information to make better-informed decisions leading to healthier, happier lifestyles.
Since our launch in 2012 we are proud to have positively impacted millions of people's lives through our industry-leading fitness supplements as well as our high-impact marketing through digital channels.
We are a team of passionate people who strive for continuous and never-ending improvement. To learn more about us (and meet our office dog Max), please visit our website: http://ehpholdings.com.
About the role
With sports supplements continuing to be one of the fastest growing industries in the world, our team is expanding and we would love you to be a part of it.
Reporting to the UK Head of Sales, this is a unique opportunity for a driven Key Accounts Manager to join the EHP team.
Some key responsibilities of the role include;
- Manage the relationships and day to day operations of our existing distribution partners, working collaboratively to grow sales, acting as first point of contact between the distributors and the business
- Develop and grow listings with specialist sports nutrition stores and gyms
- Building and maintaining relationships with your customers, delivering outstanding customer service on a day to day basis
- Build and own a promotional plan for your channel
- Build and manage a contact plan, recording customer interactions, competition and gained business
- Be able to travel all around the UK regularly visiting potential and existing customers, expectation is to be field based a minimum of 3 days per week
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop activations with your customer base while ensuring you are planning ahead and briefing any requirements internally in a timely manner to support your customer needs
- Host frequent sampling events with key stores and gyms
- Assisting with the processing of orders
- Working with our Supply team to ensure stock is forecasted for accurately for your channel
- Travel to and attend domestic and international trade shows, expos, competitions, and any additional relevant industry events that will promote EHPLabs brand and its product range which will ultimately grow sales
- Accountable for and regular reporting and forecasting of to the UK Head of Sales - sales, profit, distribution gains and any identified opportunities or market threats within your channel
We are looking for charismatic and skilled individuals to be part of our ongoing journey. Joining a high performance team that represents one of the UK’s fastest growing sports supplement brands, you are;
- Passionate about relationship building
- Motivated by selling products and meeting customer needs
- Customer service-oriented
- An effective communicator internally and externally
- Able to thrive as an individual and as part of a team
- An efficient self starter
- Proficient computer skills, able to demonstrate competent use of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Willing to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- A knowledge for the industry or nutrition would be advantageous but not essential.
Whether you're an established account manager, into sports & fitness or just finishing Nutrition/PT qualifications looking for a great career path, we’re keen to hear from you! You will be supported with comprehensive training and development to set you up for long-term career success.
What makes EHP a great place to work?
We offer you all the things you should expect from a market leading sports supplement brand.
In addition to a competitive salary you will receive;
- A transparent commission structure which rewards high performance
- Remote working environment
- Heavily discounted supplements
- Fun, supportive family culture
If this sounds like you then apply today to begin your EHPlabs journey.
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.