Apply Here- https://careers-adkexecutivesearch.icims.com/jobs/1693/2023-bna-senior-vice-president%2c-chief-revenue-officer/jobOverview
The Senior Vice President, Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
reports directly to the President & CEO of the Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (MNAA). This position functions at an enterprise level responsible for managing revenue producing leases and contracts, as well as existing aeronautical and non-aeronautical property. Identifies new opportunities for growth and expansion of the Nashville International Airport (BNA) and John C. Tune Airport (JWN).Responsibilities
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develops strategic plan for revenue development to fit within the MNAA's overall strategic goals and objectives, and ensures the plan is executed and on track.
- Leads strategic and business initiatives related to growing all airport revenue areas, which includes aeronautical and non-aeronautical property management, airport concessions rental cars, ground transportation, hotel management, and commercial advertising.
- Negotiates, implements, and manages revenue producing leases, contracts, rental car (including the CONRAC), and concession agreements.
- Oversees hotel lease management and compliance.
- Develop and maintain on-going revenue performance metrics for all revenue producing assets under management. Produce regular reports for senior staff and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with current and prospective business partners and fosters that culture within the Commercial Development Department.
- Establishes lease rates consistent with fair market value of the property and facilities being leased; establish industry proforma criteria for all lease considerations and negotiations, directs the inspection and monitoring of tenants to assure lease and permit compliance.
- Works closely with Executive Staff and Senior Staff and other departments, tenants, consultants, and government agencies to accomplish Authority objectives.
- Directs the preparation and administration of the operating budgets for the Commercial Development Department.
- Monitors the business performance of tenants and concessionaires to ensure compliance with MNAA's strategic business plan.
- Makes presentations to community members and the Board of Commissioners.
- Markets business opportunities to generate additional sources of revenue.
- Develops appropriate standards and revenue performance criteria to use in requests for proposals or other procurement processes. Ensures that procurement activities are well planned in advance and include a focus on working with Small, Minority, Woman-owned Business Enterprises (SMWBE) and Disadvantage Business Enterprises (DBE).
- Reviews legislation and contract agreements to assess fiscal impact to the MNAA.
- Assures compliance with grant assurances, and all federal, state and local regulations as it relates to commercial operations.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Authority's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, coaching/mentoring staff, planning and directing work, appraising performance and resolving problems.
- Maintains regular and on-time attendance.
- Follows all safety regulations.
- Supports MNAA's commitment to its culture and values, including Respect, Integrity, Service, and Excellence (RISE).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a related field preferred.
- At least 15 years' experience performing similar work at airports or shopping malls, managing multiple commercial lines of business
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities And Other Characteristics
- Certification as a Certified Member (C.M.) or Accredited Airport Executive (A.A.E.) by the American Association of Airport Executives is a plus.
- Business and Management Principles: Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Accounting and Auditing Principles: Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and auditing principles in the public sector.
- Property Management: Skill in planning, developing, and implementing property management actions.
Knowledgeable in property development financial metrics and business structures.
- Supervision of Personnel: Skill in supervising and managing others, including planning work, providing direction, motivating workers, and identifying the best workers for the job.
- Financial Analysis: Skill in calculating and preparing revenue and expenditure estimates and forecasts.
Financial: General Knowledge of airport financial models, structures, cost centers and rate setting methodology
See Link In Recruitment Brochure For Complete Job Description.
- Negotiation: Skill in bargaining effectively with others to resolve conflict or achieve results.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) badge.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro