This position can be based (hybrid) from any of our European offices: Munich, Berlin, Amsterdam, London, Dublin, Madrid or Barcelona.
Bring your drive. Make a difference. Join our GTM team at Personio and be a part of something big – not just for yourself, but for your teammates and your customers. Together, we’re building relationships, solving problems and impacting the way people experience work every single day.
The GTM Strategy and Operations team at Personio is a key strategic partner for our sales and marketing leaders across strategy and analytics, operations and process and tools. Team members are experts in business strategy, operations, analytical and strategic thinking. They are innately curious and strive to always understand and better the status quo..
You will partner with our Strategy team, sales leaders and the broader GTM team to drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of the team. In this Global role you will redesign our processes to make them more scalable and efficient, own business critical workflows with a view to constantly improve them, and own a roadmap of Sales Operations initiatives and improvements.
You will have a broad remit and the unique opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We encourage and empower you to be creative so we are looking for big thinkers who are ambitious and who love solving big problems.
What you’ll do:
- Ride shotgun with our Strategy leads and take ownership of any processes or new deployments which need Global standardization and or a change in design to make our teams more efficient.
- Proactively identify operational improvements that would enhance our sales efficiency and improve our process.
- Review the inbound requests from the GTM org for Operational support, own the end to end process of prioritizing, designing, testing and deploying any fixes or new processes/tools.
- Own the ‘business as usual’ operations such as territory management, reporting reference guides etc and stay well networked with the wider GTM org to stay ahead of any future releases.
- Whilst we have an impressive reporting capability within Tableau, own the ability to run smaller reporting requests or insights from Salesforce reporting module and enable revenue team leads to self-serve.
- Own our headcount and sales capacity reporting, maintaining close collaboration with our Talent team on updates
- Drive the sales quota setting process across different regions in alignment with the commissions team
What you need to succeed
- 5 years of experience in a high growth SAAS business, with at least 2 years in a Sales Operations or similar role.
- Experience using Salesforce (particularly building reports and dashboards) and familiarity with core Sales tech stack leaders such as Gong, Groove etc
- Outstanding project manager with strong influencing skills. You are able to juggle multiple projects at the same time, solve for dependencies, and prioritize inbound requests with strong communication out to stakeholders on what’s coming next
- Independent; our team is spread across many cities and does so leveraging everyone’s ability to network and create relationships independently
- Attention to detail; this role will act as the safety net of process, you’ll be designing and implementing solutions to Global pain points within the GTM org and you need to be able to think about all the outcomes ahead of time
- Whilst this is an operations role, a passion for sales is a must
Personio is an equal opportunities employer, committed to building an integrative culture where everyone feels welcomed and supported. We embrace uniqueness and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, check out some of the other benefits that make Personio a great place to work:
- Competitive compensation package – reevaluated each year – that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- 28 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Annual personal development budget for you to invest in your development via professional memberships, external certifications, conferences, and more
- Regular company and team events like All Company Culture Week and local year-end celebrations
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Receive generous family leave, child support, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- Invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme, including a Personio contribution
- Choose between green mobility options, including a JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Germany for €22 per month with a subsidized Qualitrain membership
Bring your best. Make your mark. We’re using technology to revolutionize the way HR operates so that we can transform the way millions of people experience work every day. We move fast, challenge the status quo, and support our people as they shape their careers.
With over 10,000 customers and a team of 1,800 in seven offices across Europe, now is the perfect time to join! We believe in hiring driven people who want to make an impact. So bring your best, and let’s build the future of HR technology together.
Personio is an equal opportunities employer, committed to building an integrative culture where everyone feels welcomed and supported. We #EmbraceUniqueness and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.