Pricing and Deal Desk Analyst
The Company: Varonis is a pioneer in data security and analytics, specializing in software for data protection, threat detection and response, and compliance. Varonis protects enterprise data by analyzing data activity, perimeter telemetry, and user behavior; prevents disaster by locking down sensitive data; and efficiently sustains a secure state with automation.
- Work closely with sales teams to develop and enact competitive pricing strategies.
- Analyze customer data to determine prices based on internal financial pricing models.
- Ensure key financial metrics are met with every potential deal.
- Review and approve legal language required for certain deals.
- Develop and implement improvements to internal work processes.
- Work with a variety of departments to efficiently manage the deal process.
- Review and approve all deals for financial and technical accuracy.
- Provide general support to sales teams around pricing, reporting, and commission.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- 1-2 years of experience with deal structuring/quoting complex SaaS transactions for a fast-growing multi-national organization.
- Experience with Salesforce and NetSuite
- Accuracy and attention to detail - it’s a very sensitive role and the numbers sent to the sales teams affect the company’s revenues directly, everything that is sent out must be accurate and reviewed multiple times.
- Sense of urgency - critical in this role since the Pricing & Deal Desk Analyst must reply to requests from the sales teams as soon as possible.
- Communication skills - the Pricing & Deal Desk Analyst should have strong written and verbal communicators, since they need to present their findings through reports and presentations to the sales team.
- Team collaboration - the Pricing & Deal Desk Analyst will work closely with Sales teams, Finance, Legal, Engineering and Operations teams to determine and set prices and to assist with deals, so he / she should be strong collaborators and coordinators.
- Problem-solving skills - effective problem-solving skills are vital in this role, as the Pricing & Deal Desk Analyst needs to devise solutions to drive profitability and support revenue and market share goals.
- Analytical thinking - the Pricing & Deal Desk Analyst needs to examine and assess data from a variety of sources to provide proper guidance across a variety of deal types.
We invite you to check out our Instagram Page to gain further insight into the Varonis culture!
Varonis is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.