What is our mission?
We are on an exciting mission to revolutionise corporate treasury management through innovative multi-currency payment accounts and digital assets offerings. Our company sits at the frontier of digital assets (crypto assets) and traditional (fiat) finance and is leading the way to bridging those two worlds for corporate clients globally. We believe crypto assets are here to stay, and we want to be the first to bring a combined offering of payment services and digital assets under one exciting platform. Learn more about our team and company story here.
What is the purpose of this role in delivery of our mission?
The Chief Revenue Officer role delivers revenue through your management of an expert, ‘consultative’ sales team. Accountable for managing a dramatic revenue growth programme, whilst ensuring the function delivers in a globally consistent and efficient way. Working with our CEO and Chief Commercial Officer you will prove new market opportunities with new verticals, and deliver growth with existing verticals. Ultimately, you should be able to increase sales and build successful long-term client relationships, directly, through partnerships, or through an aggressive programme of recruitment.
What are the key responsibilities / activities of the role:
- Produce ‘go to market’ plans detailing how to distribute the product (i.e. Direct Sales, Product Partnerships, Referrers, Marketing etc)
- To produce materials to support customer understanding and partnership throughout the CRM lifecycle.
- With Business Development Directors (BDDs), to close strategic partnership deals to drive business growth in the vertical. Create partnership sales plans that are mutually accretive, with minimum conflict versus our own direct sales plans (eg Different/new verticals, different geographies, different market segments)
- With BDDs to develop sales teams in the specific verticals and to establish strong sales pipelines
- Ensure revenue is maximised for each and every Client Relationship through, identifying volume opportunities, cross selling more product, building relationships, collaborating with our Product and Service department(s)
- Minimise client boarding timeline through driving the boarding team, and working with the Client Connect Product team on continual platform improvement
- Create a ‘world class’ team using a ‘follow our client’ methodology, covering client geographical hotspots
- Manage the Sales cycle and run an efficient Sales Operations function, driven by tight KPIs and commission plans
- Create performance metrics, leveraging Hubspot / Client Connect. Report on results on a regular basis and create action plans on focus elements
- Create commercially sound, mutually beneficial and motivating commission plans for every function in the team
- Processes and Platforms: Collaborate and input into our Client Connect platform development
- Create a ‘can do’, customer orientated, high energy culture
What is the scope of accountability for the role:
- Deliver month on month revenue growth
- Go to Market programmes in partnership with the Chief Commercial Office
- Market driven requirements and packaging and pricing
- Sales and Client relationship
What are the essential skills, qualifications and experience required for the role?
- Extensive experience in large / mid-market Corporate Sales / Client Relationship in Financial Services
- Experience in building, managing, or developing a high performing sales teams, utilising different models for efficiency
- Experience working in international geographies
- Understanding of financial services & crypto
- An existing network in target sectors or working for an established payments provider targeting these sectors
- Experience in developing sales and relationship strategies as well as contributing to overall business strategies
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and experience in developing sales performance metrics.
- Knowledgeable and business-savvy. Knows the market, the business, puts the customer first and understands the value of every interaction.
- Exceptional energy, emotionally intelligent with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Highly logical and persuasive.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Positive and flexible attitude to work, particularly with new initiatives
What we can offer you:
- Share option scheme
- Enhance private medical scheme
- Health care cash back (dental/eyewear)
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Pension contributions