At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Corporate Sales Operations Analyst I plays an integral role within the Corporate Sales department by analyzing and resolving complex order issues while providing top-notch internal and external customer support. In this role you will take a holistic approach to the management of our order book to identify trends and communicate them to leadership and cross-functional partners. Your expertise in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) will be valuable as you represent Corporate Sales in testing large-scale IT initiatives and website deployments. Your feedback will contribute to enhancing the customer experience and enabling better service by the Order Management and Sales teams. You thrive in a high-volume environment, with the flexibility and willingness to reprioritize tasks as things come up. You possess strong analytical problem-solving skills and excel at building relationships with cross-functional team members. This role will make a significant impact by resolving complex order issues, improving processes, and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
This position requires cross-functional collaboration, and the candidate must be comfortable hosting and speaking in collaborative meetings when necessary (5-15 people).Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Remote
Quality Assurance and Analytics for Issue Inquiry (40%):
- Analyze and identify trends within reported issues to understand the full scope of impact of those issues
- Communicate trends to leadership and cross-functional partners
- Evaluate the Issue tool and identify areas for enhancement or improvement
- Partner with technology to develop and implement improvements to tools that impact sales
- Resolve complex or unusual problems that require a customized solution
- Provide frequent (Weekly, monthly, and quarterly) analytics for reported issues to review order issues and follow-up needs
- Create reports to identify complex order issues and recommend customer-focused solutions
- Identify and communicate errors in quote or order creation to ensure continuous improvement
- Compile system improvements that would enhance the customer and sales experience and allow better service by the Order Management and Sales teams.
- Partner with the Sales team and Order Management Specialists to provide timely and creative solutions as issues arise
Prioritize high profile or exception order requests
- Monitor orders daily to ensure smooth production and delivery
- Address any potential issues or delays promptly
- Monitor large orders or free orders to ensure
Proactive order monitoring (30%):
- Understand and quantify the impact or a particular issue to customers and YETI
- Validate reports regularly to ensure accuracy
- Recommend customer-focused solutions
- Liaise with internal teams on order issues or system errors
Liaise with internal team on order issues or system errors
- Collaborate with the Finance team to ensure all refunds process for the correct amount successful
- Cancel orders or order lines due to inventory constraints or other business needs and monitor orders to properly ensure accurate invoicing
- Work cross functionally to reship packages that are returned to sender
User Acceptance Testing (30%)
Qualifications And Attributes
- Perform User Acceptance Testing for IT initiatives and website deployments
- Identify testing scenarios, place test orders, collaborate with cross-functional testing teams, and monitor test orders through various stages
- Identify defects and communicate with the relevant team members
- Create process documentation
US Workplace Approach
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years’ experience or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills are required
- At least 2 years of customer service experience, experience with 2nd tier customer service and/or escalations preferred
- Demonstrated experience using data to recommend process improvements
- Previous experience with process documentation a plus
- Salesforce or CRM experience, SAP, or Tableau reporting experience a plus
- Laser-focused on the details
- Proactive communicator, provides necessary information before it is requested
- Ability to prioritize issues, solve problems quickly
- Flexible to changing priorities as business needs change
- Proven experience in fast-paced high-volume environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and manage relationships with cross-functional teams
- Curiosity to learn and resourceful in all that you do!
- Fully remote
Approach may vary based on role.
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YETI Global Workforce Data Privacy NoticeIf you require accommodation in order to apply for a job, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.