Vasion is looking for a Senior Manager of Sales Operations that exemplifies our core values and wants to be part of our growing team. We are committed to making digital transformation attainable to everyone by building an affordable, integrated SaaS solution that simplifies business processes. Vasion offers a flexible working environment for our 300+ employees worldwide, including at our global headquarters in St. George, Utah, or in one of our other offices in the UK, Germany, and Lehi, Utah.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading a team in driving increased sales productivity, optimized sales allocation, and best-in-class operational excellence to support our ambitious sales goals. This person will work closely with cross-functional teams to strategize how we grow revenue, drive strategic pushes into key opportunities, and operationalize all sales motions.Primary Responsibilities
- Lead, coach, and develop a highly effective and productive Sales Operations team while exemplifying the core values of the company
- Partner closely with cross-functional leads to accelerate performance and remove obstacles
- Build strong relationships and formal feedback channels with frontline sellers and managers to ensure the successful implementation of sales operations initiatives, processes, and technologies.
- Identify and proactively implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business needs
- Drive annual planning process across the sales organization, including territory planning, quota setting and incentive compensation design.
- Work with cross-functional teams and sales leadership to optimize customer segmentation, account targeting, and routes to market
- Establish and routinely analyze vital metrics that align to sales KPIs as well as recommend actions to the sales leadership team
- Provide standard and ad hoc sales forecasting and sales reporting capabilities for the sales team
- Establish consistent tools and cadences to support account planning, deal reviews, and pipeline reviews.
- Facilitate or support cadences with sales leaders that promote the sales team’s productivity and performance, such as deal, forecast, and pipeline reviews or monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Ensure efficient, effective, and governed deal management processes across internal stakeholders (e.g., finance, legal, HR, deal desk, licensing) that drive a profitable business
- Provide commission and performance insights to sales leadership and relevant business functions by overseeing the execution of quarterly end to end commission cycles
- Analyze data to identify gaps in our current systems/processes, recommend improvements to drive revenue growth, promote scalability and ensure efficiency, and effectively document and publish processes to ensure business continuity
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Administration, or a related field
- 8+ years in sales/sales operations with a strong understanding of sales processes, methodologies, and strategies in B2B
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts and processes to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent collaboration skills, working effectively with cross-functional teams to drive results
- Extensive experience in Salesforce and related tools
- Experience as a manager of people, leading employees and teams
- Self-starter and able to work fully remote, collaborating with team members globally
- Process, detail, and quality oriented who can balance the necessary details with the big picture of revenue targets
- Experienced in managing and prioritizing competing demands by assessing data and balancing business needs and prospect/customer experiences
- Dedicated to continuous improvement and feedback, identifying and working through new iterations and improvements on a regular basis
- Digitally savvy, with exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Strong ability to organize, analyze, interpret, and disseminate information
- Ability to make decisions, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and keep stakeholders informed on progress
Our Core Values
- Flexible work environment
- Vacation Bonus
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive pay
- A full suite of traditional benefits
- Training/Advancement opportunities
- 401k with company-match and immediate vesting
- Financial wellness education
- Company-contributed HSA
- Onsite perks include gym, pickleball, snacks & drinks, arcade, theater room, etc.
Vasion looks for people who will exemplify its core values and are driven to become:
More About Vasion
- Action Owners (Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin)
- Candor Seekers (Radical Candor by Kim Scott)
- Relationship Builders (Leadership and Self-deception by The Arbinger Institute)
- Storytellers (Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller)
Visit https://www.vasion.com and https://www.printerlogic.comAdditional Information
Vasion is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other legally protected characteristics.