About The Role
We are looking to bring in our first sales leader. The ideal candidate is someone who has a strong desire to build the sales function from the ground up and become a critical part of our growth and leadership team. The person needs to possess an incredible work ethic, grit, integrity, and subject matter expertise.
CurbWaste has seen consecutive quarter over quarter growth and positioned itself as the up and coming system of record for the waste industry. Leveraging a founding team from the waste industry, CurbWaste has focused on ease of use and automations to bring a user experience the waste industry has seldomly seen. The Head of Sales will be responsible for building a scalable go to market motion and market strategy to take the company to the next level. CurbWaste is backed by amazing partners including Mucker Capital, B Capital, TTV Capital and Flourish ventures and has raised over $20M as it looks to establish itself as an industry leader.About Us
We are an early stage vertical SaaS business dedicated to bringing the most innovative technology to the historically underserved Waste Management Industry. We care deeply about the hard working, dedicated, and humble people of the Waste Management industry and will stop at nothing to ensure that they get the most value technology can offer. We lean on each other to deliver the best value to our customer and we constantly challenge each other to be the best version of ourselves every day. We settle at nothing short of being the best at what we do.Requirements
What You Will Do
As the Head of Sales, you will play a pivotal role in defining and executing our sales strategy. You will be responsible for leading and growing our sales team, driving revenue growth, and ensuring our SaaS products are positioned effectively in the market.
Tactical responsibilities will include:
What You Will Need
- Sales Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to meet and exceed revenue targets, including market segmentation, pricing strategies, and sales tactics
- Team Leadership: Recruit, train, and lead a high-performing sales team, providing mentorship and guidance to help them achieve their targets
- Customer Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong customer relationships, understanding their needs and providing solutions that drive value
- Market Analysis: Stay abreast of industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback to inform product development and sales strategies
- Revenue Growth: Identify and pursue new business opportunities, partnerships, and expansion strategies to drive revenue growth
- Sales Operations: Implement and optimize sales processes, tools, and systems to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Reporting: Develop and monitor KPIs to track and report on sales performance to the executive team
Most important things we look for are passion, grit, and hunger. To be successful at CurbWaste you will need to be motivated by impact, growth, and desire to have a life journey filled with joy. These are the skills we look for in this role:
- Proven track record of success in SaaS sales leadership roles (early stage preferred)
- Strong understanding of the SaaS industry and its competitive landscape
- Excellent leadership and team-building skills
- Lead with empathy and track record of cross functional collaboration
- Established network and proven track record of talent acquisition
- Strategic thinker with the ability to drive results
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field (MBA is a plus)
What We Offer:
This is not just a job. This is a career, a chance to make a direct impact. Here’s how we help:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career
- Health benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision
We aim to change the way waste companies run their business. We are a software founded by haulers and built for haulers. We care about the environment and want to play a positive role in the future of the waste industry. Software helps create solutions and we are focused on being the leaders in change.
At CurbWaste we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.