We are a Technology & Services first Global organization, in search of a proven leader with Inside and Outside sales experience, with a transition to operations and analytics.
This is an onsite position, relocation package is offered.
Our organization is seeking a talented progressive Vice President of Sales Operations team which focuses on Sales Analytics, Planning and developing sales forward methods, best practices to impact revenue generation.
What we need
- Lead all operational teams including Planning, Forecasting, Analytics and product pricing
- Lead and manage all operational functions to maximize revenue of the Organization through development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of sales and service programs and initiatives
- Monitor, review and action sales incentives for multiple teams
- Manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Drive analytical support and provide leadership to improve strategies, coverage models and sales team configurations to optimize sales effectiveness.
- Partner with Sales leadership team to identify opportunities for process improvement; facilitate the successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process.
- Establish effective analysis of Sales trends and performance in an effort to identify greater efficiencies.
- Implementing comprehensive pipeline reporting tools tracking opportunities from lead generation to revenue realization, account development, and retention
- Assisting in all facets of sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales plan
- Analyze data trends for sales to determine areas of focus needed. Collaborate with sales leadership to remediate any problems identified.
- Develop sales programs to improve conversion rates and shorten the sales cycle
- Work with Marketing and Sales on territory and lead routing and allocation, plus distribution
- Define and own activities and processes that help a sales organization run effectively, efficiently and in support of business strategies and objectives.
What you have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics or related field
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Sales and/or Sales Operations
- 6+ Sales Operations Management and Strategy experience
- Prefer a strong understanding of Enterprise selling processes and IT solutions selling and ability to identify process improvements in reporting, analytics, forecasting and performance metrics.
- Proven expertise and success in the analysis, design, and automation of business processes
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Experience with compensation and quota planning
- Strong Executive presence and presentation skills