Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Job detailsNorth American Distribution Sales Director - Solar
This Jobot Job is hosted by Amber Leonard
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $175,000 - $225,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Distribution Solar Sales Manager to join a growing Global Solar Product Manufacturer.
The position is REMOTE.
Why join us?
We offer above industry standard benefits to include but not limited to
Employee medical, dental, vision and life insurance premiums are covered by the employer
Quarterly sales bonusesJob Details
~ A DAY IN YOUR LIFE ~
- Analyzing market trends, customer segmentation, competitive landscape, define products and solutions, identify key target markets, and formulate regional business strategies and models.
- Responsible for channel expansion and dealer network management and support. Help the company gain a leading market share in the Distribution Solar market, and shape and maintain the company's brand image and value in distributed solar solutions.
- Develop clear supporting strategies in digital strategy, logistics and operations, marketing and branding strategies to support market leadership in key regional markets.
- According to the company's overall strategic objectives, formulate and define the annual objectives and key tasks for the overall establish corresponding budgets and plans, and clarify supporting resources and support.
- Develop sales incentive programs based on goals and key results, and use them effectively to drive performance.
- Lead contract negotiations for key global accounts.
- Optimize and improve the overseas market business presence and supporting organization designs; establish and manage a high-quality sales team, determine the appropriate team size according to the business development stage.
~ WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE ~
- Distribution Sales Manager experience or sales experience with large developers/commercial builders
- 5+ years of market development and sales management experience.
- 3+ years in a senior management role.
- Experience in either renewable energy (distributed solar energy, photovoltaic modules or inverter product sales)
- Experience working with installers, service companies, etc.
- Experience in sales management such as customer relationship management, competitor analysis, market environment analysis and judgment, industry analysis, etc., and can quickly grasp the key points in business development.
- Possess sales team management capabilities, can build an effective organizational structure and corresponding teams according to business planning strategies, build efficient sales processes and mechanisms, and leverage digital platforms and tools to achieve excellent sales performance growth .
- MUST have a first-hand understanding of sales operations and logistics delivery.
- Good at communication, expression and coordination, with excellent cross-departmental and cross-cultural communication skills and influence.
- Possess high work enthusiasm, positive work attitude and strong sense of responsibility, excellent learning ability and perseverance and ability to perform under pressure.
- Possess a big picture perspective, be able to self-motivate to achieve goals.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button.Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!