IME is seeking a Service Account Manager to join their growing team!
- Do you have the desire, skills, and proven strategy to be part of a winning team?
- Do you love the challenge of finding unique solutions for complex projects?
- Does the idea of growth and expansion motivate you?
- Are you a team player who is ready to take on the responsibility of a prime role in a growing company?
Then come join us at IME’s Headquarters in beautiful Denver, Colorado – one of the most sought-after locations in the U.S. The beautiful mountains, skiing, hiking, and adventure are only part of Colorado’s allure. It is also home to many craft breweries, award-winning restaurants, a cultural downtown scene and annual events and festivals.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Sales Strategy Development Identify new business opportunities, including upselling and cross-selling to existing clients and prospecting for new clients. Create and execute account plans and strategies to achieve sales targets and goals. Present fully vetted initiatives with accurate due diligence and risk assessment. Develop specialized technical knowledge and operational proficiency tailored to each client in order to propose relevant solutions. Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and ethics with internal and external stakeholders.
- Budget Management Estimate projects per plans and specs, on a conceptual basis, and coordinate larger opportunities with the estimating department. Effectively project job costs and profitability.
- Compliance & Process Implementation Prepare and present reports and presentations to clients and internal stakeholders. Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, including safety regulations. Generate comprehensive estimates and proposals.
- Collaboration Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, operations, and project management, to ensure customer satisfaction and project success.
- Industry Networking Build and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, identifying their needs and providing effective solutions. Act as a brand ambassador for the company, promoting its values and expertise in the electrical contracting sector. Participate in diverse networking activities to broaden prospective client base. Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and ethics with internal and external stakeholders.
Demonstrated accomplishments in the following areas
- Strong ability to complete due diligence and risk assessment
- Impeccable integrity and ethics with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills –strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills. The ability to articulate a message and explain complex information to audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently and as part of a team.
Education & Experience
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM software, Bluebeam and Accubid/Live Count
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and building strong customer relationships.
- Knowledge of basic principles of scheduling and project management for construction
- Experience estimating labor and materials to perform field installations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Electrical Engineering, related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of sales experience in the electrical field, preferred
- Electrical field experience, preferred
The majority of the time you will work in a typical office environment, the remainder of the time you will be on construction job sites. When on construction job sites you will encounter typical construction conditions including extreme temperatures, noise, dust, mud debris, welding, leading edge, trenching, and shoring, sometimes in a confined space. You may be required to visit multiple locations during any one day.Benefits Overview
IME provides an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package. Full-time employees are eligible to choose from a variety of healthcare coverage options, which become effective the first of the month after hire. In addition, employees are offered a substantial amount of PTO and are immediately eligible to make contributions to a generously matched and fully vested 401k.Salary Range $90,000 - $120,000
Established in 1946, IME is part of Quanta Services, the largest specialty contractor in North America. We base our business model on always doing the right thing and pride ourselves in finding the best processes and practices in everything we do. As an electrical contractor, we install and service the power and lighting to commercial and industrial buildings in the Western US.
- Final salary and rates are based on education, experience, skills relevant to the role, and internal equity.*
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned as required.
Intermountain Electric, Inc. (IME) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and to creating an environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
IME will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees who are qualified for a job so that they may perform the essential duties of the position.