When you join Intel, you become part of a global organization with big ambitions. Our people have had a profound influence on the world by creating radical innovations that revolutionize the way we live.
We are driven by our purpose: To create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. We develop technologies that bring down barriers and enable tomorrow’s greatest scientific breakthroughs and cultural achievements.
You will support a team on the east coast, ideally, you will be located in the eastern, central or west coast time zone.
In this position some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supports the sales operation process, performs forecasting, budgeting, and planning activities for sales operations including supply/demand planning and forecasting revenue.
- Acts as the communication conduit between the Customer, Sales, Business Unit, and the Factory to optimize supply and revenue and achieve mutual business objectives.
- Supports the rollout of sales strategies by building foundational data sets and delivering strategic insights to inform actionable sales decisions.
- Manages sales data operations and view of performance to critical business indicators.
- Partners cross functionally within sales teams to ensure proper data quality, availability, and governance.
- Develops, implements, and improves the business processes running the sales operations functions, including customer supply chain and compliance measurements.
- Reviews and synthesizes sales data to monitor performance, identify root cause, resolve pertaining issues.
- Builds and enhances internal business intelligence, data visualization and reporting capabilities.
- Supports sales activities by maintaining reports related to forecasting, planning and performance tracking.
- Delivers training on sales processes and procedures to team members.
- Works closely with sales team to gather business requirements and advises technology solutions team on translating business needs to CRM, sales enablement and operations system requirements.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This position is not eligible for Intel Immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of experience in Sales Operations support or 7+ years of experience with Sales Operations support, in lieu of the degree.
- Bachelor´s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 3+ years of knowledge and experience in Sales Force, Excel and Power BI.
- 3+ years of experience with forecasting, quoting and pipeline analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Service
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://jobs.intel.com/en/benefits
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado, New York, Washington, California: $70,680.00-$106,220.00
- Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
This role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.