Accelerate your career at RXO.
RXO is a leading provider of transportation solutions. With cutting-edge technology at the center, we’re revolutionizing the industry with our massive network and commitment to finding solutions for every challenge. We create more efficient ways for shippers and carriers to transport goods across North America.
Applicants for this role will be considered in the following markets: Austin, TX, Marietta, GA
As an Analyst, Sales Operations at RXO, we are looking for a highly skilled professional to support our Brokerage Sales Team in formal pricing/quotation requests. You will coordinate opportunities, onboard new accounts, and work closely with the National Account Support, Strategic Account Support, and Sales Operations teams.What your day-to-day will look like:
What you’ll need to excel:
- Support designated Senior Sales with multi-million-dollar engagements. This includes coordinating all aspects of opportunities, bids, and proposals, maintaining a healthy and accurate sales pipeline, and providing account specific analytics
- Coordinate and manage brokerage opportunities, specifically related to formal pricing/quotation request, across strategic, priority and business unit accounts
- Analyze and provide critical data to support accounts across Brokerage, including reporting KPIs from Transportation Management Systems (TMS) and Salesforce, as well as measure win rates and ensure processes and analytics are in place for the future success of the team
- Create and provide sales, quarterly business review, and bid strategy presentations for all Brokerage accounts while supporting customer onboarding processes for all new business, manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency, run reports, as needed, and support and drive efficiencies related to internal repositories and rating engines
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of logistics, transportation, or relevant experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint as well as experience with Salesforce
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Logistics, Transportation Management, or a related field
- 3 years of logistics or transportation experience, experience in project management, and outstanding ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present clean, organized, and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience as well as strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues
- Capacity to establish and maintain effective, collaborative work relationships both internally and externally
In this role, you’ll be supported by a passionate team motivated by fast-paced innovation and the desire to deliver for customers. We’re a company where you can continually advance your career, no matter your background — the opportunities are endless and yours for the taking. If you’re driven and looking for a place to grow, come join us.Does this sound like you? Check out what else RXO has to offer.
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Life insurance, disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement program
We do great things when we are inclusive and work together. To perform with excellence, we learn from one another, value diverse perspectives, operate safely, and build strong relationships. We welcome everyone regardless of background, identity or ability.The Next Step
Ready to join our team? We’d love to hear from you. Fill out an application now and join our talent community to learn about future opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review RXO's candidate privacy statement here.