Job Summary -
C & A Scientific is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst. This Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for working with our sales team to maintain our sales pipeline. This individual should be both data and technology savvy. This is a hybrid - remote position requiring some work days onsite.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain sales reports, incoming lead reports and KPIs to monitor sales performance and identify future business.
- Analyze sales data to identify opportunities for process improvements, increased efficiency, and revenue growth.
- Proactively search for sales gaps to find areas of improvement to present to leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the sales team's objectives.
- Assess our current sales performance and strategy.
- Analyze market trends and report on how we can better compete.
- Will report directly to our Business Development and Solutions Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Analytics or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales operations, business analysis, or a similar role.
- Strong ability to make data driven decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and ability to collaborate with a team.
- MBA degree
- Experience working in a multi-million dollar company.