Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Sales Operations Leader, you will be responsible for the development, refinement and promotion of the Services value proposition for the ABB's Electrification Service division offerings to deliver orders, revenue and margin results according to the operating plan. You will be working with US Electrification Smart Power division product/services leadership teams to evaluate competitive pressures, regional business opportunities for contract and transactional services and develop short and long-term Service business strategies.
Remote work is an option for this position.
This position reports to
Global Marketing & Sales Manager
- Ensure achievement of established targets, through oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed, focusing on achievement of Services Orders and Sales (ABB and 3rd Party), Profitable Growth and Service Margin, and Forecast of Parts/Consumable needs based on opportunities and orders forecast.
- Work with Services Sales Leader to plan and implement the local go-to–market service marketing strategy including definition and communication of service value propositions in accordance with the US Service strategy and local district go to market strategy.
- Support building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers, ensuring the customer satisfaction by working with Services Operations teams on planning, resourcing and execution of service commitments on Startup, Preventative Maintenance Outages, Contracts and Equipment Upgrades/Replacements.
- Define the plan and support the execution for digital tools, support sales operations to implement transactional processes, support sales operations goals, develop and implement commercial service process training to ensure service sales team successfully use available tools to develop strong on time proposals, forecasting orders, and budgeting account/territory orders volumes based on installed base data.
- Drive sales efficiency by ensuring appropriate service/product knowledge (technical and sales) for commercial sales team, focusing on knowledge transfer of key services and customer value by application and promoting sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Marketing / MBA desirable.
- 8 plus years related experience in sales, marketing or product management in relevant markets.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Capability to work with Excel, SAP, SFDC and other reporting tools.
- Strategic planner and clear thinker with ability to drive change.
- Team oriented ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Healthcare plan
- Wellbeing program
More about us
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.89173786