Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for aSales Operations Manager
to drive out North America GTM to success!
This role will report to the VP of Business Operations. As a main function of the Business Operations department, the Sales Operations Manager is the owner of a regional funnel and is responsible for analyzing, tracking targets and optimizing the sales funnel, to drive revenue growth.
The Sales Operations Manager will collaborate with the Sales and Account Management Directors and their teams to drive business insights, flag areas of risk and opportunity, enforce workflows drive adoption and track KPIs.
If you’re passionate about working with data, eager to create processes and solutions based on insights, a leader and teamwork player, this is the right position for you.So, what will you be doing all day?
This Is The Perfect Job For Someone Who Has
- Conduct periodic analyses of quantitative and qualitative data, to drive business insights and flag areas of risk and opportunity in our sales funnel;
- Lead weekly meetings with Sales and Account Management Directors, to support data-driven business decisions and track performance of reps;
- Own and lead end to end regional optimization initiatives related to the performance of the revenue motion and its KPIs;
- Build Salesforce dashboards for the teams, track daily and weekly KPIs, and optimize operational day to day processes;
- Work the the teams to drive adoption and enforcement of operational tools and workflows;
Why You’ll Love Being a Similarwebber
- 5-6 years of experience in analytical and/or consulting roles
- Strong analytical & operational skills
- Previous Revenue Operations experience in SaaS B2B companies - BIG PLUS
- Excel & Salesforce proficiency
- Superior Project Management skills
- Ability to extract business insights from data
- Strong presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
You’ll actually love the product you work with
: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.You’ll find a home for your big ideas
: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.We offer competitive perks & benefits:
We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.You can grow your career in any direction you choose:
Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.Diversity isn’t just a buzzword:
People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day. Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.