At ForceMetrics, we’re on a mission to transform decision-making for safer communities. We’re helping public safety and government agencies better utilize data to make context-driven decisions for the benefit of the community, and we’re looking for a talented Client Success Manager who will be pivotal in making that happen.
By streamlining data exploration and analytics across legacy government systems, ForceMetrics is providing rapid access to vital information and empowering responders to make better, more informed decisions in the moment.
The Client Success Manager will be a key member of the team responsible for ensuring successful onboarding to and adoption of the ForceMetrics platform by our partner departments and agencies. You will work closely with ForceMetrics leadership, Product, Sales, and Operations teams to develop and implement client success strategies and measure their impact.
As an early member of the ForceMetrics team, you'll have many opportunities to forge our best practices and create areas of ownership for yourself.Requirements
How You Will Have Impact
- Proven leader with a history of accomplishments, including turning initiatives into flagship programs and developing customer success in a B2G SaaS company
- Focused on growth through empathy, customer engagement, and active listening, driving operational efficiency and ROI
- Understanding customer needs to develop products and training that result in increased adoption, renewals, and customer satisfaction
- More than a thought leader but someone who leads from the front with real-life success
- Demonstrates the ability to turn initiatives into flagship programs and develop successful customer success strategies
- Expertise in Customer Success Methodology based on Reality and Results
- A track record of success in Renewal & Expansion Strategies using Analysis
- Proficient in Strategic Planning & Execution.
Who You Might Be
- Represent ForceMetrics at industry events and conferences
- Develop deep familiarity with the ForceMetrics platform and its unique uses and advantages to solving real-world public safety and societal problems
- Apply a customer-centric approach to drive operational efficiency, ROI, and customer engagement
What Will Make You Stand Out
- 3+ years of customer success or sales experience
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in a driving role or small team setting
- Experience with HubSpot CRM
- Demonstrated high-level communication skills honed through a at least 3+ years of experience in customer success, ensuring client satisfaction and retention
- Enjoy working in a lean, fast-paced team where you can take the initiative and generate results every day
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Passionate about helping make a difference in the lives of many
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder must be able to pass an FBI background check
- Willing to undergo background checks to work with highly sensitive data entrusted with us to positively impact the world
- Previous experience in law enforcement is required
- Applicants with public safety, military, and veteran backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply
- Up to 50% - 75% and last-minute travel may be required
- Early-stage tech startup experience
- Experience in Public Safety and/or government sales
- Deep expertise in Customer Success Methodology, Renewal & Expansion Strategies, and Leadership built on teamwork and peer cooperation
- Proven track record in strategic planning and execution
What We Can Offer
- A strong sense of mission for impacting real communities and solving complex societal problems
- Work alongside other top talent in a rewarding and enjoyable culture
- Competitive Salary + Company Equity (seed-stage)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- 100% Remote Work
- Standard holidays and paid time off.
ForceMetrics was founded in 2020 to provide data analytics and enrichment applications to public safety agencies throughout the United States, with a focus on better community outcomes through data.
We're venture-backed with a diverse founding team led by Andre McGregor, computer engineer and veteran FBI Special Agent turned entrepreneur, alongside a team of data scientists, software engineers, cybersecurity experts, and business operations leaders—many of whom have been law enforcement officers themselves, and have previously built successful companies.
We have a robust set of investors and an advisory board of active/retired police chiefs, government leaders, and technology innovators.
ForceMetrics™ values diversity, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. ForceMetrics™ will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind based on any characteristics.