Location: Hybrid – Oxford, UK or Chichester, UK; or Remote, UK
Our mission is to unlock human potential. We welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and we embrace individuals who get excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion; it’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
About the Role:
Come join our team! We are looking for an organized, self-motivated and efficient support specialist. This role is responsible for providing tier 1 support for our sales and sales support teams within Salesforce.com. You will have a sound understanding of the product offerings and team structure of the Wiley Research lines of business. This role is also responsible for assisting the Research Sales Operation Leads supporting the sales teams with tier 1 support.
How you will make an impact:
- Supporting all business streams to ensure all data is compliant, streamlining process where possible and data cleansing.
- Develop deep understanding of multiple sales teams and support Research Operation Leads with updates and best practice implementation.
- Maintain a governance structure with sales leaders to review necessary changes to territories/accounts.
- Provide ongoing support, addressing issues and escalations to Operation Leads/ PO and technology.
- Provide first point of support for incoming sales requests on basic problems and requests with continuous coverage of case queues.
- Research each incident and document resolutions for all problems and requests.
- Educate and train end users on applications and technology.
- Provide administrative support for the Operations Leads supporting day to day tasks like reporting, data projects and testing newly built CRM features.
What we look for:
- Organizational and time management skills, completing work within established time frames.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- CRM and territory management experience required.
- Ability to problem-solve job-related issues.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal and presentation.
- Provide support on basic problems and requests.
- Ability to assist Sales Operation Leads with duties assigned.
Enabling Discovery, Powering Education, Shaping Workforces.
We clear the way for seekers of knowledge: illuminating the path forward for research and education, tearing down barriers to society’s advancement, and giving seekers the help they need to turn their steps into strides.
Wiley may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: our people. We are willing to challenge the status quo, move the needle, and be innovative. Wiley’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations across the globe in more than 40 countries.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate all qualified applicants and treat all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Wiley is also committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We are proud that our workplace promotes continual learning and internal mobility. Our values support courageous teammates, needle movers and learning champions all while striving to support the health and well-being of all employees, for example we offer meeting-free Friday afternoons allowing more time for heads down work and professional development.
We are committed to fair, transparent pay, and we strive to provide competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. This range represents Wiley’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the base pay for this role at the time of posting. It is anticipated that most qualified candidates will fall within the range, however the ultimate salary offered for this role may be higher or lower and will be set based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including but not limited to, geographic location, skills, and competencies.
When applying, please attach your resume/CV to be considered.