This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ba Tran
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Quick Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $175,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are growing exponentially and have been recognized as one of the top companies within our industry 3 years in a row! An accomplishment that we are very proud of and can attribute this to our exemplary employees and leadership team. With growth and expansion, comes opportunity to continue to really build out our presence in new regions.Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation, Bonus and Benefits Package
- Stable, long term, stability
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and success
- Substantial growth in their business Nationwide
- Rewarding work and responsibilities
The Sales Operations Manager plays a critical role in optimizing sales processes and strategies, enabling our sales teams to achieve and exceed their targets. The person in this position will drive organic growth and enhance producer success across the company. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the end-to-end deployment of sales tools and technologies, with a deep focus on leveraging Salesforce and related technologies to optimize our sales processes.
- Demonstrates a profound understanding of the sales process and implements sales initiatives that empower producers to execute more effectively.
- Analyzes and assesses current sales processes, identifying areas for improvement and developing strategies to streamline the sales cycle.
- Develops key performance indicators (KPIs) for lead conversion, funnel management, and customer experience. Embeds these essential metrics into the company's sales management processes and provides regular reports to senior management to drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborates with the Information Technology department to evaluate, select, and deploy sales tools and technologies designed to drive growth and producer success.
- Acts as the lead project manager and trainer for high-priority sales-related technology investments. Engages directly with producers and primary stakeholders across the business to ensure successful implementation of sales-related technology.
- Creates a positive, collaborative environment to drive a robust cross-selling process.
- Stays up to date with industry regulations to ensure all sales activities and processes comply with legal and ethical standards.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, including experience maximizing the ROI on an enterprise CRM.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in sales operations and management
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies in the sales process
- Data-driven with ability to bring a sales perspective to cross-functional initiatives.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and professional credibility to influence sales leaders and professionals.
- Ability to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Insurance Industry experience highly preferred.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Quick Apply" button.
401K, Employee Events, Employee Referral Program, Flexible Schedules, Free Food and Coffee, Game Rooms, Life Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave, Medical, Dental and Vision, On Site Cafeteria, Paid Holidays, Paid sick days, Parking , Performance bonus, Professional Development, Retirement / Pension Plans, Vacation/paid time off, Work From Home
About the Company:
500 to 999 employees