At Avidbots, we believe in solving real world problems with autonomous robotics solutions. Our current product, Neo, is a fully autonomous floor scrubbing robot deployed and trusted by the world’s leading facilities and building services companies- and we aren’t stopping there! We are dedicated to continuously innovate, both on our current product and developing new solutions. Headquartered in Kitchener, ON, Canada and Chicago USA, Avidbots is a rapidly growing technology company, recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Deloitte's Fast 500. Take a look at what Neo can do!
About the Position:
The Director of Revenue Operations will manage business activities and processes that help our Sales organization run more efficiently, effectively and in support of our business strategies and objectives. This role includes sales strategy, planning, analysis, and learning enablement. We are looking for someone that is adept at keeping the trains running on time while ensuring the business leaders have everything they need to succeed. We have a lot of data and need it organized in a fashion that allows us to look through the windshield instead of the rearview mirror. Our goal is to always be proactive and utilize the power of data.
This role can be performed mainly remote with occasional travel to our Kitchener-Waterloo Headquarters.
You’ll be working on things like:
- Working with Salesforce to drive business insights, budgeting, pipeline evaluation, S&OP, and focus on growth
- Collaborating with Production, Finance, and Field Sales teams- managing all sales processes and data
- Measuring and evaluating sales data to determine the effectiveness of sales process, campaign or strategy
- Using both internal and external data and research to craft and recommend sales strategies and forecast future sales
- Building sales processes to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles and maximize sales wins
- Managing Account Executive commission plans and incentives
- Communicating across the global sales organization, sharing best practices and successful strategies
- Partnering with IT to own the companies Salesforce strategy, optimizing the system and recommending new functionality
- Helping to define various sales territories and continue to evaluate effectiveness
- Leading a Sales Enablement team, responsible for onboarding and training new sales team members
- Telling the sales story while taking a critical look into how we can improve
- Building and managing sales operations at scale
- Building and managing a high performing team
- Using sales operations to help build a high-performance culture that resonates throughout the organization.
- Experience with technologies such as Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoom, CPQ and more.
- Able to implement methodologies that support a high scale mature sales organization
It would be great if you had the experience with:
- Sales systems like CPQ and supporting infrastructure
- Working within a technology manufacturing organization
- SaaS business models, especially large enterprises, or multiple products
- Working with Marketing and other Operations teams
- Reseller and Sales Referral field partners