JELD-WEN is currently seeking a Retail Sales Operations Analyst to join our growing team.
The Retail Sales Operations Analyst will support the JELD-WEN North America Retail Sales organization. This role will be responsible for maintaining the POS database for all retail accounts and identifying future enhancements. This person will have database administration skills and the ability to combine multiple data sources. This role will collaborate with category managers, account managers, and the VP of Retail Sales to facilitate and provide standard reporting, process standardization and improvement. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain POS database infrastructure for all retail accounts to include item and store master maintenance, error reporting, and data validation.
- Manage future enhancements to POS database to integrate distribution and e-commerce data.
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for total retail channel.
- Develop standard reporting and dashboards using suite of tools that enable leadership to quickly understand retail trends and opportunities.
- Work with IT to ensure retail analytics included in future IT infrastructure road map.
- Support ad hoc analyses, process improvement, and other key retail initiatives as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree BS/BA
- The ideal candidate will possess 3-5 years of experience working in database management, business analytics, or a similar field.
- Excel and Power BI super-user required.
- Experience working at, or with, big-box home center/home improvement retailers a plus.
About JELD-WEN Holding, Inc.
JELD-WEN is a leading global designer, manufacturer and distributor of high-performance interior and exterior doors, windows, and related building products serving the new construction and repair and remodeling sectors. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., the company operates facilities in 16 countries in North America and Europe and employs approximately 18,000 people. Since 1960, the JELD-WEN team has been committed to making quality products that create safe and sustainable environments for customers, associates and local communities. The JELD-WEN family of brands includes JELD-WEN® worldwide; LaCantina™ and VPI™ in North America; and Swedoor® and DANA® in Europe. For more information, visit jeld-wen.com.
In 2022, Newsweek named JELD-WEN as one of America’s Most Trustworthy Companies.
What We Offer
Investing in People is one of our Core Values, we strive to attract & retain great people! As such, JELD-WEN offers competitive compensation & benefits packages. Employees (and their families) are covered by medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees will receive ten paid holidays throughout the calendar year. JELD-WEN does not accrue time off for salaried positions. We believe in mutual trust and workplace flexibility, therefore appropriate time off for vacation, illness, or other reasons will be agreed upon with your manager per our Flexible Paid Time Off Policy. Employees can also enroll in the following company benefit programs including, 401k Retirement Savings Plan, Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Tuition Reimbursement, and Employee Discount Program.
Expected pay for this role is between $57,500.00 to $95,900.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
JELD-WEN is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation based on individuals’ physical traits, beliefs, and/or other characteristics that are protected under applicable laws.
JELD-WEN does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.