Our Mission: Develop a world-class team, exceptional customer-centric experience, and market-leading technology that empower our clients and partners to protect and grow their brands.
What We Deliver: TrackStreet has built an industry-leading SaaS (Software as a Service) platform that leverages the power of artificial intelligence and automation to radically reduce brand/pricing policy violations and deliver actionable market data that strengthens customer relationships, drives sales, and Improves the bottom line for our clients.
At our core, we believe that when our customers are successful, so are we. That’s why we spend our days creating solutions to complex and painful problems; problems humans just can’t solve on their own, so that our clients become empowered to be more productive and more powerful in what they do.
We combine world-class technology with world-class people to be a world-class partner. We look forward to showing you why we’re the best.Primary Areas Of Responsibility
- Partner with the Director of Sales in the overall planning and implementation of revenue strategies and goals for the company
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, Marketing, Partnerships and Operations to review and report business performance
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices in revenue operations and management
- Become a subject matter expert for all revenue metrics, with a focus toward understanding customer-level detail and our key growth drivers to provide actionable insights to leadership
Reporting and Analytics
- Analyze and interpret revenue data to provide strategic recommendations to senior leadership to drive revenue growth
- Focus on managing the consolidated revenue model, driving regular forecast updates, and producing weekly/monthly reporting
- Develop and maintain revenue metrics and KPls to track performance against business objectives
- Develop and maintain internal management reporting, dashboards, and ad, hoc analysis
- Sales Pipeline Overview
Systems and Tools
- Manage the design, implementation, and maintenance of automated revenue management systems to streamline our revenue processes
- Administrator of CRM tool (HubSpot)
- Owner and champion of deal and credit desks
- Owner of the contract process
- Process Owner of Sales Compensation and Sales Commissions
- BA/BS degree required, or equivalent experience
- 7+ of professional experience in the software industry
- Comfort and expertise in manipulating and analyzing large datasets is a requirement, and the ability to extract key insights from datasets and translate to executive-level communication is critical
- Experience and comfort working in SQL, PowerBI, Python and/or similar tools would be a plus
- Strong manager with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills - collaborative and positive spirit is critical to success
- Proven ability to collaborate across functions, define goals, and drive action and execution on goals; Strong ability to lead direct and indirect teams
- Strong ability to delegate while remaining close to the details of the work
- Prior experience as HubSpot and/or Salesforce administrator is required
Interested in learning more? Please contact email@example.com with any questions or to submit your resume.About Trackstreet
We’re a leading high-growth SaaS platform that protects the margin, reputation, and relationships of the best brands in the world. Our clients depend on us to see into the future in ways that enable them to straddle the worlds of eCommerce and retail, and to flourish in a quickly changing landscape.
We’ve got a tremendous team and we’re looking for that special someone who enjoys taking on a lot of responsibility in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment to join us. A recent finalist in the Codie Awards in the categories of Best eCommerce Solution and Best Sales and Marketing Intelligence Solution, TrackStreet is comprised of 6 modules (with more releasing shortly) which integrate to end surprises about the internet sales channel that erode customer confidence, reduce sales, and destroy brand equity. Our systems put brands back in control of their markets while enabling them to focus on building relationships and driving sales.
TrackStreet seeks a diverse pool of applicants and considers all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Learn more about us at
Powered by JazzHR