Onbe, a fast-growing FinTech, bringing innovation to a rapidly growing global marketplace, stands for “on behalf.” Because that’s exactly how we work: on behalf of our clients, as their comprehensive payments partner. We transform the way payments are imagined — as an opportunity for innovation, a source of insight to customers, and a way to connect with partners around the globe!Summary:
The Senior Director, Revenue Operations at Onbe will deliver transparency into the effectiveness of Onbe’s sales system, improve efficiency across the revenue process, drive revenue predictability, and enable the achievement of revenue growth. This leader enables Onbe’s growth teams through technology, processes and learning. Responsibilities include:Responsibilities:
- Produce the analytics and insights that drive transparency and accountability from the board level to the front line based on a set of critical metrics that serve as a single source of truth
- Develop pipeline and forecast reports and dashboards for sales leaders
- Ensure revenue targets across sales, marketing and client organizations are aligned
- Own the models for efficiency and team planning, surfacing insights and recommendations to leadership based on these models and analyses
- Ensure pipeline hygiene and partner with FP&A on forecasting (in-year revenue + multi-year revenue views that include a view of new program ramp)
- Work closely with client teams on reporting and processes related to renewal management
- Drive rapport, alignment, and operational efficiencies across functional leaders to reduce sales cycles and accelerate revenue recognition
- Support the team in the creation of proposals that balance customer and company needs
- Establish the framework and drive training programs for new and current team members responsible for revenue
- Lead all aspects of Onbe’s deal desk function, which supports reps in shepherding sophisticated, strategic deals through internal gates as efficiently as possible
- Mentor and develop rev ops team members into a highly effective and skilled revenue operations organization with deep system expertise
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience rolling out programs and processes across a large number of people
- Deep experience implementing sales technology and methodologies, including Microsoft Dynamics
- An expert at building data models to extract actionable insights
- Past work with on-boarding curriculums, ongoing training, and selling skills
- Previous history in crafting and rolling out comp models (quota plans & compensation models)
- Proven reporting skills with a focus on helping the GTM teams plan ahead
- Knowledge of commercial contracts and pricing
- Scale experience — has helped previous orgs grow in fast paced environments
- Teamwork & leadership— proven track record to partner cross-functionally to produce results
The base salary range for this position is between $156,330 to $208,440 with eligibility for an annual bonus. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, business needs, and market demand. Our competitive benefits includes medical, dental, vision, wellness, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, work from anywhere, generous parental leave, and more! Our job titles may span more than one career level. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
If the position is indicated as "remote" and the candidate is located within the continental United States, they have the flexibility to work from an office, in a hybrid manner, or be fully remote. Our primary workforce is situated within the Eastern and Central time zones, with established offices in suburban Philadelphia and suburban Chicago. Occasionally, some travel might be necessary. However, if a specific location is mentioned for the role, the employee will be required to work onsite at one of our designated offices.
At Onbe, a diverse group of people, ideas, and perspectives are key to achieving phenomenal things. For over 25 years, our focus has remained on building a culture of openness and ingenuity, where employees come together to innovate and build disbursement solutions that make the lives of our clients and their consumers and workforces easier and better. Our definition of success includes celebrating differences and affirming belonging. To that end, we ask employees to come to Onbe as they are and contribute their diverse perspectives, identities, and experiences.
We believe that the recruiting phase is only the very beginning of diversity and inclusion. At Onbe, we’re constantly evolving the way we celebrate diversity every day and in everything we do. With several internal committees that are dedicated to mental and physical wellness, diversity, inclusion, and community outreach, we are committed to making a culture that is inclusive to all.
Onbe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek out ways to create a mindful workforce that embraces diversity and celebrates a culture of inclusion. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or family status, religion, age, disability, genetic information or military service. Our equal opportunity policy applies to all decisions of employment including hiring, placement, promotion or advancement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, compensation, training and leaves of absence