HireRight is the premier global background screening and workforce solutions provider. We bring clarity and confidence to vetting and hiring decisions through integrated, tailored solutions, driving a higher standard of accuracy in everything we do. Combining in-house talent, personalized services, and proprietary technology, we ensure the best candidate experience possible. PBSA accredited and based in Nashville, TN, we offer expertise from our regional centers across 200 countries and territories in The Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Our commitment to get it right every time, everywhere, makes us the trusted partner of businesses and organizations worldwide.Overview
As the Chief Revenue Officer at HireRight, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth and expanding our market share globally. Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Revenue Officer will manage a team of global sales professionals and work closely with other departments to develop and execute sales
strategies that align with our business objectives. Overseeing global sales, marketing, sales ops, implementation, customer service teams, this executive will drive revenue growth through the development and execution of effective sales strategies that focus on acquiring new logos, increasing current market share, driving incremental revenue, and generating high-quality leads. S/he will also build upon the company’s strategic relationships and carry the organization to new levels of success. The Chief Revenue Officer will be an executive with a demonstrated track record of success working for organizations that have a reputation for outstanding performance. This individual will be someone who has consistently overachieved in high-growth environments and has actively contributed to building high-performance selling organizations.Responsibilities
- Develop, lead and execute global sales strategies focused on acquiring enterprise accounts, new
logos, expanding recently acquired emerging accounts, generating high-quality leads and
increasing market share that align with the company's goals and objectives.
- Proven success overseeing sales, sales operations, implementation, customer service, and
- Expertise and proven leadership skills gained through a track record of operational revenue
excellence in software or technology services companies.
- Strong prior sales operational experience at HireRight’s stage and ability to expand beyond
- Strategic sales professional, that can navigate a competitive environment, and clearly articulate a
differentiated value proposition globally.
- Develop and manage sales budgets and forecasts with a focus on maximizing ROI for new logos
and market share acquisition activities.
- Demonstrated track record of structuring and implementing processes and controls in the
revenue/sales functions to ensure highly-reliable, repeatable, predictable outcomes
- Analyze market trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs to inform product and
pricing strategies that are designed to expand existing customers and attract new logos.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners,
- Implement and manage sales operations processes and systems to improve efficiency and
effectiveness of the sales team.
- Develop and implement sales compensation plans and incentive programs that drive sales
performance and align with company goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze sales metrics to measure and improve performance in the areas of new
logo and market share acquisition.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends to inform sales strategies and tactics.
- Develop and mentor a team of sales professionals to ensure high performance and continuous improvement.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in sales leadership roles, with experience in managing the
entire sales funnel.
- Full P&L ownership experience, with prior responsibility for sales of product lines through
direct/indirect sales channels, including new customers, as well as driving upsell and cross-sell
opportunities with existing customers.
- Experience in building and managing an enterprise grade sales organization, focused on large,
- Expert collaborator, ability to work across multiple regions and functions to build a well-oiled,
high functioning global sales machine.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience building and managing
high-performing sales teams.
- Global / International selling and team building experience.
- Pre & Post sales experience
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to manage budgets and forecasts with a focus on maximizing
ROI for new logo and market share acquisition activities.
What Do We Offer
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
In exchange for your expertise, HireRight offers an excellent employee benefit package which includes:
HireRight, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous Vacation and Sick Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Business Casual Attire
- Generous Referral Program
- Employee Discounts and Rewards
- And much more!
- All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities
HireRight does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of HireRight and HireRight will not be obligated to pay a placement fee