Much like Sherlock Holmes or the Magic Mirror on the Wall, you’re the person others turn to when they’re in need of information. Mostly because you’ve got a knack for data collection, analysis, and interpretation, but also because you’re great at taking all that data and making it digestible. Organizing and collecting data is your thing, and a well-thought-out spreadsheet of consumption forecasts? Well, that’s your cup of tea! But you’re more than a data whiz. You’ve also got A+ communication skills because you’re a people-person through and through! This is why you’re able to confidently present new ideas, complex sales data, and accurately forecasted velocities to various teams and individuals. You’re that good!
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our team, and if the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!About you:
What you will do:
- To you, every day presents a new question, problem, or riddle—solvable only with a load of well-organized and thought out data. This is why every morning when you wake up you say, “Seize the data!”
- “The extra mile” is a metric that you use for everything you do, and you go it every time. What’s more? You’re self-motivated and adaptable, too!
- Your eye for detail is so good people joke you’d find a needle in a haystack in minutes. Easy peasy, right?
- You don’t just meet deadlines, you beat ‘em.
- Whether it be Wordle, the NYT crossword, a Rubik’s Cube, or Tetris, you’re at the top of the leaderboard. Solving problems comes naturally to you!
- You always say, “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” And while you may or may not have taken that straight from a song you heard recently (or straight from Ben Franklin himself), it stands true! You’re always seven (Siete!) steps ahead because you have a Plan B, C, D, and Z in place.
- “Mindful communication is good for the soul.” You’ve got this quote on a sticky note taped to your mirror, and you repeat it every morning for good measure.
- Develop and lead the Sales Ops Planning strategy and process to ensure key S&OP stakeholders have a reliable sales consumption view to inform supply decision making.
- Serve as a player-coach, both executing the process and managing a team.
- Lead on functionality, connectivity, and maintenance for continuous improvement of consumption planning tools, data sources, and processes cross functionally.
- Use syndicated data and retailer account inputs to analyze, forecast, and share insights cross functionally, translating into calls to action where necessary.
- Ensure Sales delivers on cross functional business needs to efficiently plan production and minimize shortages/overages of product.
- Develop, maintain, and support broad visibility to KPIs and/or reporting to help address business questions about consumption and drivers behind performance.
- Organize regular reviews of key accounts and consumption forecast post performance promotional analysis.
- Own annual planning activities within Sales, confirming cross functional dependencies, deadlines, and required inputs.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and forecasting required.
- Familiarity with CPG data platforms like SPINS and Nielsen as well as customer portals like KeHE Connect, and UNFI reports, Costco CRX, Wegmans Wretail, or Target POL is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business, Economics, or a related quantitative discipline preferred.
- 5+ years experience in business intelligence, Demand/Sales planning or related role strongly preferred.
- Experience with Anaplan or similar S&OP tool is preferred.
- CPG Sales experience strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of inventory management, budget management, business cycles, and key financial drivers strongly preferred.
- Exposure to various sales Channels, Distributors, and Broker/Agency management experience preferred.
Please fill out our culture questionnaire . There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.