This position will be accountable for building/executing a holistic trade and international vision and strategy that will deliver profitable, above-market sales growth with P&L responsibility. This role will lead the overall strategy and execution for the channel. Responsibilities include developing new business and increasing revenue in a cost-effective and profitable way through channel marketing, customer and influencer training and outreach, and sales programs and execution. The incumbent will be a member of the executive team and will work cross functionally to provide the right product and service needs of wholesalers, trade decision makers and influencers while meeting the trade and international channel sales and profit goals.
- Directs the development and maintenance of the long-range operational forecasts regarding sales, market share, financial requirements, human resource needs, organizational plans, etc. and the projected impact of these forecasts on channel investments, revenue and profitability.
- Leads the achievement of consistent, profitable sales and market share growth through senior level planning and decision making in the U.S. and targeted international markets.
- Develops and executes a pipeline of new organic and inorganic opportunities to extend share leadership in legacy segments and expansion into new categories.
- Consistently monitors the overall health of the channel and develops, implements, and adjusts customer programs to optimize revenue, profitability, and market share for the trade and international channels.
- Develops strategic, trusted partnerships with agency partners and other key external stakeholders at multiple levels of their organizations.
- Collaborates across the organization to maintain a strong product and service offering.
- Responsible for sales team development, communication and execution of regional and national strategies that align with Long Range Plans, Annual Operating Plans and Strategic Deployment Plans
- Coaches people leaders/sales team to achieve business targets, implement changes, improve selling and analytical skills to build sustainable customer relationships.
- Develops compelling presentations and effectively tailors and delivers messages to all levels of the organization.
- Supports and drives process improvement towards outstanding operational greatness and customer loyalty, promoting the Masco Operating system (MOS).
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related area; Masters preferred.
- Significant experience in sales, operations, leadership and direct budget and P&L responsibility.
- Demonstrated success developing new profitable business within building products industry.
- Knowledge and experience with the independent manufacturer’s representative agency business model.
- Extensive experience and thought leader in strategic planning, data analysis, channel management, sales and marketing, and change management.
- Demonstrated ability to affect positive change through organizational alignment in a highly matrixed environment is required, including experience leading a cross-functional team with and without direct reporting accountability.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and with external partners and customers.
- Influential with customer decision makers and positively represent Delta Faucet Company’s interests while aligning DFCs goals with channel partners.
- Dual citizen within Delta and Masco, working across business units to find opportunities to benefit the overall enterprise,
- Creative problem-solver and be able to challenge the status quo to drive action.
- Travel up to 40% is required due to international market coverage
At Delta Faucet Company, we view diversity as a mosaic of thoughts and perspectives that come from people’s varied cultural backgrounds, experiences, education, career paths and other influences that make each of us unique. For us, inclusion means welcoming differing opinions, collaborating, allowing people to come to work as who they are and recognizing everyone’s contributions. We know that in a diverse, inclusive company, ideas flow freely, all voices are heard and all perspectives are valued. Delta Faucet Company continuously strives to be this kind of organization. Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) supports our inherent values, makes us more relevant to customers and consumers and inspires innovation. It is not a goal or a program; it is a vital ingredient in our formula for success and a key to our future growth.
Company: Delta Faucet Company
Hiring Range: $208,900.00 - $328,240.00
Actual compensation may vary based on various factors including experience, education, geographic location, and/or skills.
Delta Faucet Company (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Delta Faucet Company is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster:
English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish