BASIC PURPOSE: Responsible for supporting and maintaining travel agency and advisor data within reservation system as well as the Travel Advisor Center website (TAC). Support Global Sales team activities, systems, processes, requests, projects, and initiatives.
- Assist with daily requests to create new, and update existing, agency and advisor information in the reservation system and ensure accuracy. Administer travel agency roster updates. Identify and merge duplicate travel agency and advisor profiles.
- Support Global Sales team data requests, system accessibility and functionality issues in reservation system, Sales Force, and Travel Advisor Center (TAC).
- Support gift e-card incentive programs with travel agencies and advisors. Track and report expense. Work with external vendor for e-gift card issuance.
- Work with technical and accounting teams to resolve any system issues; troubleshoot inquiries from travel advisors.
- Process standardized weekly and monthly reports for senior leadership.
- Event tracking and reporting. Identify and retrieve event attendees. Create reports to track agency and advisor level production pre and post event.
- Support Global Sales projects, initiatives, and continuous process improvement.
- Standardize and document team and Global Sales SOP's (standard operating procedures).
- Assist with API and data feed related inquiries and requests.
- Perform all other job-related functions as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION: Associates Degree or any equivalent combination of relevant experience and skills.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1 year experience in sales, marketing, reservations, revenue management, or other related job experience.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers.
- Excellent data entry, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivator, and ability to problem solve, multi-task, and work well with others.
- Strong team player to ensure and contribute to team success.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a plus.
- Knowledge of Tableau and/or Salesforce a plus.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: NCLH does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered NCLH property, and NCLH will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting the NCLH Human Resources Talent Acquisition Department.