Our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high-quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do.
* This position will be ideally based in Minneapolis, MN and is hybrid*
This role is the primary resource for operational functions associated with driving revenue and margin for assigned retail accounts. Key functions will include demand planning, inventory management, purchase order execution, POS & trend analysis, trade spend management and daily monitoring of overall business trends and operational performance. This position plays an important role monitoring real time business issues, interpreting data and suggesting immediate action plans to address issues or take advantage of opportunities. The role will work with Shark/Ninja internal cross functional resources to ensure business issues are communicated and acted upon in a timely manner as well as with direct account contacts. Additional responsibilities include:
- Become a leading resource on customer specific needs and requirements while providing timely communication to both the account and company ensuring you meet the needs and requirements of both.
- Pull weekly business reporting documents identifying any call to action or highlights.
- Coordinate and track sales performance to promotional expectations with sales analyst and help formulate a future shipment plan based on the results.
- Work very closely with customer demand planning teams, sales director and sales analyst on all aspects of forecasting, inventory planning, orders, and supply chain management.
- Input the forecast in SFO and update Data Governance new additions and updated price lists to SFO.
- Conduct weekly meetings with customers’ replenishment teams to review recent results and confirm changes affected positively and negatively to the sales.
- Coordinate customers’ domestic/import orders with supply chain both in planning and availability dates
- Work with Sales Director on trade spend management. Input confirmed promotional plans into forecasting system.
- Partner with the Sales Director and Account Manager to coordinate and build customer presentations, monthly business reviews, weekly flash reports and monthly consensus deck.
- Quickly develop a working knowledge of the kitchen and floor care business from both a product and consumer basis for our product and our competitions
- Provide monthly financial update and conduct a deep dive analysis into key operational/sales performance metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. (Concentration in Business preferred).
- 3-5 years of experience in demand planning/supply chain management or business analytics/financial role within the consumer products industry.
- Ability to draw insights across multiple complex data sets and incorporate into decision making.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Past operational or sales experience with Best Buy or large retailer preferred.
- Must have demonstrated strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and advanced proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products.
- Strong communication, organization, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to set priorities and juggle several tasks within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with a positive attitude.
- Ability to travel approximately 15% to corporate events across the US, and our Boston, MA area headquarters.
At SharkNinja, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are vital to our global success. Valuing each unique voice and blending all of our diverse skills strengthens SharkNinja’s innovation every day. We support ALL associates in bringing their authentic selves to work, making an impact, and having the opportunity for career acceleration. With help from our leadership, associates, and our community, we aim to have equity be a key component of the SharkNinja DNA.YOUR ROLE in leading our SUCCESS DRIVERS & representing our UNIQUE MINDSET
- Lead us to be “RARELY SATISFIED”
- Make things better each day; “PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION”
- Use your knowledge of our consumer, understand that “DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE”
- Deliver something great; “WINNING IS A TEAM SPORT”
- Be clear and honest, “COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT”
Explore SharkNinja on our social channels:
SharkNinja's Candidate Privacy Notice can be found here: https://www.sharkninja.com/candidate-privacy-notice/We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other class protected by state or federal law. SharkNinja will consider reasonable accommodations consistent with federal, state, and local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact SharkNinja People & Culture.