Are you a passionate and driven sales leader who thrives on creating value for your customers and your team? Do you have a proven track record of developing and executing sales strategies that deliver profitable growth in the corrugated packaging sector? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are Georgia Pacific - Corrugated Packaging, one of the leading manufacturers of corrugated boxes and packaging solutions, a part of Koch Industries, the 2 nd largest privately held companies in the US. We are looking for a Field Sales Manager
to join our team in the Great Lakes. As a Field Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading and coaching a team of sales professionals and tech reps to achieve and exceed sales targets and resolve commercial issues. You will demonstrate and lead your team to build strong customer relationships and drive continuous improvement and innovation in our market.
You will report to the Area General Manager and work closely with the Area Sales Manager, our operations and other commercial business capabilities to ensure alignment and collaboration.
If you are ready to take on a rewarding role to lead people in our principled based culture, apply today!Our Team
This is an exciting time for the Midwest market as we continue to improve our capabilities and grow our capacity to service customers. We have a strong & diverse team that is committed to developing preferred partners and best in class service.Location
: This is a remote position with travel up to 50% of the time. We are seeking a candidate located in Michigan or Ohio. You will travel frequently within the Great Lakes market (MI, OH, IN, KY) as well as visit our box plant, customers, and prospects.What You Will Do
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Lead and coach the sales team to achieve sales goals and customer satisfaction as well as develop, and identify and pursue new business opportunities in existing and potential markets
- Collaborate with sales and operations and other business functions to create mutual value
- Improve profit margin and drive innovation through effective sales training and development
- Develop and implement market-focused sales strategy and pricing
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers
- Deliver customer value and success using our sales training process
- Monitor and hold yourself and the sales team accountable for pipeline and key metrics
- Comply with safety and regulatory standards and practices
- Use Microsoft 365 applications and CRM Microsoft Dynamics
What Will Put You Ahead
- Desire to manage a commercial team and foster a culture of accountability, performance, and development
- Business and financial acumen, particularly in the areas of analysis, pricing, forecasting, market trends and budgeting
- Packaging related industry experience
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience in corrugated packaging manufacturing processes and design
- Experience managing a commercial sales team
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in business, marketing, finance, management, or related field
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.Hiring Philosophy
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here .Who We Are
Georgia-Pacific LLC is a Koch company and a leading manufacturer of bath tissue, paper towels, paper-based packaging, cellulose, specialty fibers, building products and much more, Georgia-Pacific works to meet evolving needs of customers worldwide with quality products. In addition to the products we make, we operate one of the largest recycling businesses. Our more than 30,000 employees in over 150 locations are empowered to innovate every day –to make everyday products even better.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.Our Benefits
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter. Equal Opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf