Build something new with a world-class team.
At Genesys, we allow our employees to make their mark by entrusting them to make decisions and do what they’ve been hired to do: their very best. Your potential is waiting; why are you?
The Sr. Sales Operations Analyst is a Global Partner Sales Operations team member, reporting to the Director, Partner Sales Operations. The Partner Sales organization drives key relationships with resellers & distributors, business process outsourcing companies, as well as hyperscalers and system integrators. The mission of this role is to provide analytics, insight, and process automation that drive effective partnerships, scaling of reach, and productivity improvements for Genesys partners and the Partner Sales team.Key Responsibilities, (including but not limited to): Business Analytics
Sales Operations Excellence
- Business Partner to Regional Partner Sales Leader/s
- Central regional POC (point of contact) for pipeline analytics, forecast consolidation, and performance metrics, providing weekly updates, as required
- Act as a regional single point of escalation for regional channel teams to manage, and process issues, booking issues, reporting queries, data element requests, and sales process alignment
- Manage regional analytics requirements including but not limited to;
- Work to remove duplication of effort and ensure we are leveraging centrally produced dashboards and reports where possible to measure success in a globally aligned and consistent manner
- Work with the Partner Operations Director to ensure business reporting requirements are captured and included in global reporting initiatives
- Develop globally aligned KPIs and benchmarks for measurement of partner effectiveness by type of partner, as well as factors such as market maturity, the scope of coverage, and incentives
- Support generating reports, analysis, and insights for QBRs (quarterly business reviews), strategy and planning initiatives, as well as partner productivity
- Provide insights into the effectiveness of specific programs and opportunities, and report progress against targets, budget, and forecast
Measures for Success:
- Work with the Operations Director, to drive a Globally Consistent Cadence schedule; including but not limited to:
- Annual Planning processes
- Driving Salesforce hygiene
- Forecasting processes
- Pipeline reviews
- PAM Performance reviews
- Partner Performance reviews
- Identify opportunities for sales and partner process efficiency, and provide requirements to operations, IT, and Marketing teams for implementations
- Development and adoption of globally consistent KPIs and diagnostic analytics via scalable dashboards for measurement of partner success by type of partner
- Quota and forecast accuracy within +/- 10% of actuals
- Harmonized pipeline management process between partner and field teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics or a related field is desirable
- Understanding of sales processes and pipeline management
- Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Salesforce workflows, Einstein, Snowflake, Tableau, and running SQL queries
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in sales or partner operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a track record of presenting to senior management
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail to be able to capture stakeholder needs and translate them into written applications and operational requirements
This role has a market-competitive salary with an anticipated base compensation range listed below. Actual salaries will vary depending on a candidate’s experience, qualifications, skills, and location. This role might also be eligible for a commission or performance-based bonus opportunities.
$65,000.00 - $135,000.00Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off in addition to 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Fertility treatments
More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://mygenesysbenefits.com
If a Genesys employee referred you, please use the link they sent you to apply.About Genesys:
Every year, Genesys orchestrates billions of remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service™ our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com.Reasonable Accommodations:
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you or someone you know may complete the Reasonable Accommodations Form for assistance. Please use the Candidate field in the dropdown menu to ensure a timely response.
This form is designed to assist job seekers who seek reasonable accommodation for the application process. Submissions entered for non-accommodation-related issues, such as following up on an application or submitting a resume, may not receive a response.Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Please note that recruiters will never ask for sensitive personal or financial information during the application phase.