Dermalogica continues to lead the professional skincare industry globally. Our entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on environment, and fast-paced culture encourage employees to be their best, bringing innovative solutions to reach the skincare professional and consumer. We are highly energetic, passionate, and results oriented. You will find that Dermalogica is a very special place, with tremendous opportunities ahead for us, all building upon a record of achievement.
In 2015 Dermalogica was acquired by Unilever, one of the world’s largest and most successful consumer goods companies. While Dermalogica continues to operate as a stand-alone entrepreneurial business, we now have enviable access to cutting edge capabilities and resources to help us win in our markets.
The challenge is to build on the legacy of our brand, our experienced team, and our industry-leading education to deliver profitable growth. One of the key elements for our success, and critical for our growth, is bringing in the right people to join our team. We invite you to come and make a difference and grow your career with the global leader in skincare.
Dermalogica is seeking a strategic and experienced Senior Director of Sales Operations
to oversee and optimize the operational aspects of our organization. If you are passionate about skincare and possess a proven track record in operations management, we invite you to join our dynamic team and make a significant impact on our brand's growth.Position Overview:
As the Director of Sales Operations, you will be responsible for driving operational excellence and enhancing organizational efficiency within Dermalogica. You will lead a team, manage budgets, and collaborate with cross-functional departments to ensure seamless operations, exceptional customer experiences, and successful event execution.Responsibilities:
- Budget Management and Creation:
- Develop and manage annual budgets for various operational aspects, ensuring cost-efficiency and resource allocation align with organizational goals and financial targets.
- CRM Management (Pepperi experience a plus):
- Utilize CRM systems, including Pepperi, to optimize customer relationship management, monitor sales pipelines, and analyze data to drive informed business decisions and enhance customer engagement.
- System implementation: work with IT and customer service to coordinate systems, logistics and communication.
- Team Leadership:
- Lead and mentor a team of operations professionals, providing guidance, performance feedback, and fostering a culture of collaboration, growth, and accountability.
- Collaboration with Other Departments:
- Work cohesively with marketing and customer service departments to align operational strategies, ensuring seamless integration of activities and consistent customer-focused brand messaging.
- Large Event Creation and Execution:
- Strategize, plan, and execute large-scale events to promote the brand, ensuring flawless execution, optimal resource utilization, and alignment with brand objectives.
- Channel Management:
- Oversee various sales channels, including professional and retail, to enhance operational effectiveness and develop strategies to drive sales growth and expand market reach.
- Information Dissemination:
- Effectively communicate and disseminate critical information and updates from all channels to the field team, ensuring a consistent understanding of brand initiatives and objectives.
- Anticipating Business Needs:
- Proactively anticipate operational needs of the business, aligning strategies and resources to meet changing market demands and ensure the brand's competitiveness and sustainability.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, operations management, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in operations management within the skincare or related industry.
- Proficiency in budget management, CRM systems (Pepperi experience a plus), and event planning.
- Strong leadership and team management skills with a focus on collaboration and communication.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to evolving business needs.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and strategic planning abilities.
- Demonstrated success in working with diverse sales channels and optimizing operational efficiencies.
The position is based out of the corporate headquarters in Carson, CA, with applicable hybrid on site back to work guidelines.
The expected annual base salary range for this role is $125,000 to $145,000. The exact base salary is determined by various factors including experience, skills, education, and budget.
This position is also eligible for participation in the company discretionary bonus plan, based on personal performance and company results.
Apply now and become a team member for the preeminent global leader in skincare providing a competitive and comprehensive health benefits package including life/accident/disability insurance, wellness programs, paid family leave, domestic partner benefits, education/training programs, product allowances, fitness reimbursement, 401(k) matching, and a host of other great perks.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.