Sr. Director, Sales & Operations Planning
The individual is responsible for leading the development and execution of strategic plans to deliver on our growth objectives and improve overall supply chain performance. This position oversees Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) for all customers & route to markets for our Hot Beverages segment. Specific team responsibility will include Demand and Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Customer Service for National Retail Sales, and Order Fulfillment. This leader will work with Commercial leadership, Manufacturing, and Logistics teams to ensure customer requirements are met.Responsibilities:
- Facilitate cross-functional communication and collaboration between sales, marketing, production, and logistics teams to ensure that the S&OP process runs smoothly.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to gather demand forecasts and market trends.
- Work closely with production, procurement, and supply chain teams to ensure alignment with production capacities, inventory levels, and lead times.
- Monitor and manage inventory levels to ensure optimal stock levels and turnover.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) related to demand forecasting, production planning, and inventory management.
- Conduct scenario planning and develop contingency plans to address potential disruptions or supply chain issues.
- Lead the activities of the Supply Chain network that support our National Retail Sales customers and Sales leaders.
- Work with other leaders to develop and implement strategic plans that meet our customers’ current and future supply chain capability needs and demand while improving productivity, quality and operational efficiency.
- Ensure operational execution of new product launches and transitions, while accelerating speed to market.
- Serve as an operational and management source of expertise and contribute to the success of the team/senior management team as a whole - by supporting associated and team-wide initiatives.
- Provide strong and visible leadership across the Supply Chain and Sales functions, both internally and with our partners.
- Resolve conflict/provide solutions by exercising high levels of influencing, negotiation and communication skills. Be proactive and address issues when they show.
- Hire, train, motivate and evaluate staff. Ensure highest levels of performance are met. Provides leadership to the team and partnership cross-functionally.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, industrial engineering, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years’ progressive Supply Chain leadership experience in the consumer product industry.
- Proven leadership experience in forecasting, sales operations, or inventory management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration between teams.
- Proficiency in data analysis and relevant software, demand planning and ERP systems; Experience in SAP is highly desirable.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to be flexible while able to drive for results, even when all of the requirements have not been defined.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to regularly travel business; work a flexible schedule as needed.
Keurig Dr Pepper (NASDAQ: KDP) is a modern beverage company with a bold vision built to deliver growth and opportunity. We operate with a differentiated business model and world-class brand portfolio, powered by a talented and engaged team that is anchored in our values. We work with big, exciting beverage brands and the #1 single-serve coffee brewing system in North America at KDP, and we have fun doing it!
Together, we have built a leading beverage company in North America offering hot and cold beverages together at scale. Whatever your area of expertise, at KDP you can be a part of a team that’s proud of its brands, partnerships, innovation, and growth. Will you join us?
We strive to be an employer of choice, providing a culture and opportunities that empower our team of ~28,000 employees to grow and develop. We offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development, while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or association with a person with a disability, medical condition, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.