We are looking for a Director of Sales to join Calabrio as we continue to drive change and enhancements to our customer experience intelligence platform. The ideal candidate will partner closely with regional sales operations, leadership, and development partners to better understand the sales planning process, and gather best practices to join people, data, and plans together to drive the adoption of Calabrio products.The ideal candidate for this role will reside in the Western or Mountain time zones.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for:
- Provides direction, guidance, and development to the Sales, Sales Strategy, and the Sales Support teams in order to accomplish initiatives being driven by sales senior management
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Provides leadership and guidance in dealing with obstacles and opposition to change when needed
- Analyzes sales operational needs and makes and implements recommendations in order to improve operational efficiencies
- Analyzes sales trends and provides proactive recommendations for continuous improvement and best practices
- Recruits, develops and manages the efforts of all direct reports towards specific departmental goals and objectives
- Prepares the annual departmental budget, monitors the plan, and implements corrective action as needed to meet internal financial plans
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
- Detail-oriented with the ability to see the bigger picture and prioritize for the long-term
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Depth in process mapping, redesign, and execution/change management
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- 7+ years of experience in strategic sales planning, sales operations or GTM planning
- 10+ years of experience within software sales, SaaS, enterprise IT development or IT consulting firm
- 5+ years in a people leadership role with direct reports, experience coaching and developing a team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director, building out teams from the ground up
Calabrio People are: Open, Clear, Ambitious, Accountable, Collaborative, Consistent
What we value most…workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment is to continue to keep our people healthy, focused, and inspire creativity. Our team members are offered comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced work-life to achieve personal and professional success (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). As an Innovator with Purpose, you’ll feel motivated and truly excited to come to work! About Calabrio:
Calabrio is the customer experience intelligence company that empowers organizations to enrich human interactions. The scalability of our cloud platform and our AI-driven analytics tools make it easy for contact centers to uncover customer sentiment and share compelling insights with other parts of the organization. Our solutions are built on an intuitive, web-based architecture that positions and accelerates the contact center as an epicenter for customer insight.Awards & Accolades:
Calabrio has 300 Global Partners, more than 2.25 million agents, and over 7,000 customers worldwide. We’ve been doing this for more than two decades and have been recognized by leading independent third parties such as Gartner, Forrester, and G2 Crowd as a leader and visionary. Thanks to the hard work and dedication of every Calabrio team member, we have been recognized by the Star Tribune Top Workplace for 8 years in a row, #27 on the 2022 Fast 50 list, named one of BC’s Top Employers for 2021 and recognized as a top 50 fast-growth company by Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal.
Calabrio celebrates and fosters a culture that thrives on diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We provide employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Calabrio are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We celebrate the >40 nationalities of team members that contribute to our success.
We recognize diversity comes in many forms, to foster an inclusive hiring experience any applicants who qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, or applicable state law, who are unable to comply with Calabrio’s application process due to their disability may be eligible for a reasonable accommodation. Request for accommodation in the application process can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. An applicant requesting an accommodation may be required to provide support for the requested accommodation. Calabrio will only share information concerning an applicant’s requested accommodation with those individuals who have a specific need to know such information.