Who We Are
HopSkipDrive’s mission is to create opportunity for all through mobility. Our innovative, supplemental school transportation solutions are used by over 400 school districts, charter schools, nonprofits, government agencies, as well as busy families to safely and reliably get kids where they need to go.
Student transportation is the largest mass transit system in the U.S. The way kids get to and from school has a direct impact on our kids, families, schools and communities. While school districts spend $28 billion annually on transportation, only 30% of kids get to school on a bus. The current system can no longer meet all the transportation needs of our districts, schools and families — and its shortcomings are causing inequities in educational access that are affecting the welfare of millions of kids each day.
HopSkipDrive is taking a different approach to arranging safe, reliable school transportation that meets needs that aren’t being addressed by the current system, helping to fill gaps and supplement the student transportation options available. We create personalized transportation solutions for the one to the many, and everything in between.We’re a Company With Heart
Our partnerships with school districts, child welfare agencies and nonprofits ensure equitable educational access for the most vulnerable populations, including youth in foster care, children experiencing homelessness and students with disabilities.
We understand that the difference between struggle and success can sometimes be as simple as the ability to show up, which is why we’re on a mission to use innovative technology — coupled with operational expertise and new ways of thinking — to help kids reach their full potential by providing a safe, dependable way to get them where they are going.We’re an awesome place to work
Our company culture has been well-recognized — HopSkipDrive has been named to Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list, as well as Best Places to Work lists from Built In LA, Comparably, Inc., and the Los Angeles Business Journal. Comparably also named us a Best Company for Professional Development, as well as to its Best CEO and Best CEOs for Women lists.We’re growing rapidly
Founded by three moms as a solution to their own transportation challenges, we now operate across over 20 major markets and more than a dozen states across the country. We continue to expand at a rapid pace, making the Inc. 5000 list four times, as well as the Deloitte 500 Fast-Growing Technology list. HopSkipDrive has raised $100M in funding to date.Your Role
As a Sales Operations Associate
you will be helping optimize the processes that lead to the successful execution of our go to market strategy. You will aid in leveraging our technology stack to make our team more effective with tools, automation and administration. And you will assist in running analyses to improve our strategy with data reporting and storytellingWhat You Will Do
This role will be fully remote within a state we are an employer in AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, KS, MD, WI, OK, UT, TN, NC, SC, NV, NM, NJ, NY, OR, TX, VA, WA, MO, MI
- CRM Management: Manage and maintain our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ensuring data accuracy and completeness. Train and assist sales team members in its use.
- Sales Process Optimization: Collaborate with the sales team to identify bottlenecks and areas for improvement in the sales process. Propose and implement solutions to enhance efficiency.
- Sales Reporting: Generate and maintain regular sales reports and dashboards to provide visibility into sales performance, trends, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Sales Support: Provide day-to-day support to the sales team, including order processing, contract management, and assisting with customer inquiries
- Process Documentation: Create and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for sales-related processes and ensure their adherence.
- Sales Training: Assist in the onboarding of new sales team members and provide ongoing training and support.
- Data Analysis: Analyze sales data and performance metrics to provide insights and recommendations for sales strategy improvements.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, finance, and customer support, to ensure alignment and coordination in achieving company goals.
What You'll Need
Nice to have
- 1-2 years of operational experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Technical proficiency in Salesforce (process builder, flows, apex), Tableau, Excel, and Google Sheets
- An entrepreneurial attitude with an execution-focused, get-things done mindset
- A prowess for data organization and pattern recognition
- A proactive approach and outlook that is always finding ways to make things more efficient.
- An ownership mentality of taking responsibility for deficiencies you find and surfacing them to the appropriate department
- Strong interpersonal skills and a great sense of humor for internal communication
- An affinity for dope workday music.
- Bachelor’s degree
What You Will Get
- Salesforce Admin Certification
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer flexible vacation, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), FSA, and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential. HopSkipDrive is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Los Angeles, CA is $24.00 to $26.00 hour. This position is remote and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by several factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skill set, certifications, and specific work location. The total compensation package for this role also includes equity stock options.Equal Opportunity Employer
HopSkipDrive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected class. HopSkipDrive is also proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.