Here at Hamilton Barnes, we are a recruitment consultancy that focuses on recruiting telecommunication professionals in the UK and Europe.
We are currently recruiting for a B2B Sales Operations Manager to work for one of London’s largest ISPs based within the capital’s centre.
Being Private Equity backed, our client has bold growth plans with a large focus on their business audience. This shift in focus has resulted in the need for a B2B Sales Operations Manager to help them strategize their sales objectives.
In this role you will support the companies ambitions to grow and expand through effective data ownership, management and reporting to drive clarity and visibility of Sales data!
If this role sounds like the next step for you, then please apply!
What you will be doing:
- Conducting regular data audits to identify and rectify inconsistencies, errors, and duplicates in the CRM and other sales-related databases.
- Participating in system upgrades, migrations, and integrations to maintain data accuracy and consistency.
- Owning processes and systems requirements for Sales compliance.
- Contributing to the optimisation of our commercial governance so that we continue to grow a commercially sustainable strategic customer base.
What you will bring:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills - both internal and external - to work both collaboratively and self-sufficiently.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Benefits for you:
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave
- Bonus scheme