MaintainX is the world leading mobile-first workflow management platform for industrial and frontline workers. We are a modern IoT enabled cloud based tool for maintenance, safety, and operations on equipment and facilities. MaintainX powers operational excellence for 5,000+ businesses including Univar, Quikrete, ABInBev, Duracell, Marriott and McDonald's.
We've raised $54 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Bessemer Ventures, August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures as well as the founders of UiPath and Thumbtack.
Join our team as the Deal Desk Analyst, a key role within our Revenue Operations and sales organization. Your attention to detail, energy, and interpersonal skills will elevate our sales performance.What you'll do:
Business Process and Data Hygiene
- You will assist in the quote to contract process
- You will work on ARR reconciliation projects with Finance and Sales; ensure data accuracy and alignment between multiple systems
- You will revise and build standard operating procedure documents; be an active stakeholder in projects that require process change and help to drive scalable, efficient business practices
- You will enter daily customer transactions and opportunities into Salesforce
- You will resolve sales team support tickets in a timely manner, for example troubleshooting Salesforce or Outreach, or helping to provision users
Bonus if you have:
- You have a Bachelor's degree with a major or specialization in Business, Finance, Economics or similar, or related work experience
- You have at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- You're highly proficient in Salesforce and Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF)
- You're an excellent communicator, can manage your time well, enjoy and are great at solving problems and analysis, and have strong attention to detail
- You can work cross functionally with other departments, prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks, and thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality
What's in it for you:
- You have work experience in sales operations, finance, or legal
- You have been part of an enterprise-level company or a later-stage start-up
- You have experience with Salesforce CPQ and commissions software
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity opportunities.
- Healthcare, dental, and vision coverage.
- 401(k) / RRSP program.
- Take what you need PTO.
- A Work Culture where:
- You'll work alongside folks across the globe that reflect the MaintainX values, Smart Humble Optimist
- We believe in meritocracy, where ideas and effort are publicly celebrated
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn't work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
MaintainX is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.