Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Our Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity
The Sales Compensation team is responsible for helping define the incentive strategy and operations of a best-in-class sales force for Adobe. Reporting into the Sr. Manager of Sales Compensation within the Project Management and Center of Excellence Team; you will drive sales strategy, analytics, and programs aligned with our global sales team. The ideal candidate will have a background in data & analytics, building complex Excel models and leveraging BI reporting while being able to effectively communicate with executive leaders to inspire change and performance to company targets.What You'll Do
What You Need To Succeed
- Performs budgeting, planning, and analysis activities for the Global Sales Compensation Team on large deal transactions.
- Reviews and presents variable commission related expenses and analyzes pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity, and goal attainment to provide comprehensive recommendations to senior leadership.
- Performs relative variance and correlation analysis for past large deal transactions compared to recent sales.
- Queries Customer Relationship Management systems to produce large deal costing models, cost of commission analysis, and scenario recommendations to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses related to Sales Compensation.
- Project manage new system designed to track, manage, and report on large deals for operational improvements and data warehousing.
- Minimum 4+ years related work experience in Sales Compensation, Sales Operations, Finance, or Business Intelligence, in the software industry.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, data science or related field.
- Strong strategy, planning, organizational and multitasking skills; Systems thinker.
- Solid mathematical proficiency and ability to turn data into insights & actions.
- A problem-solver with the ability to identify solutions to complex business issues.
- Highly entrepreneurial and able to operate independently with minimum supervision.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required, especially Excel & PowerPoint.
- Intellectual curiosity, hands-on mentality, and extraordinary attention to detail.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $84,900 -- $187,500 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.