Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration!
Entrust is dedicated to keeping the world moving safely by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!
Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst is a key operational role that will work closely with other Sales Operations Analysts, Sales leadership and other internal functions. You will be accountable for assisting the team with the following processes: sales planning, forecasting and reporting, CRM system data integrity to ensure reporting and metrics are accurate and reliable, and various projects. We need a strong self-starter who can be a facilitator for resolving issues or challenges both within the team and between the team and other departments, coordinator of work flow and problem solver. Ideally, you will be very detail oriented and able to adjust quickly in a fast-paced environment. You will also be comfortable and effective in communicating and presenting senior management. Superior planning and analytical skills are a must.
Applicants must be residing anywhere in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Leads projects to create, enhance, deliver key reporting metrics
- Assists in analyzing performance against these key metrics and create variance reports for operational performance and analysis
- Supports and facilitates the enablement of initiatives, programs, training and policies & processes
- Develop expert knowledge of in house data sources, and become adept at quickly extracting and analyzing data from these sources.
- Provides pipeline reporting, key deal tracking, bookings and revenue analytics and other analysis for various lines of businesses and sales teams
- Assists sales and sales ops team with revenue planning, and budgeting and variance analysis
- Assist with providing data analysis, reporting, and documentation for key stakeholders
- Have comprehensive business knowledge and technical skill for key data analytical tools such as Excel, Salesforce.com, Quicksight, Tableau or similar
- The creative skillset to build PowerPoint presentations with data and analytical findings
- Perform ad-hoc data analyses as needed
We seek an individual with a successful track record who must be comfortable with a fast paced and changing environment. The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of analyst experience within sales operations, finance or similar areas
- College degree\diploma in Finance, Business or other relevant field
- Experience using SalesForce.com or equivalent CRM tool
- Advanced Microsoft skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using BI tools like QuickSight, Tableau or similar
- Outstanding business acumen and financial analysis skills
- Strong influencing skills - providing guidance, direction and feedback to sales team members, including remote field sales staff
- Knowledge and understanding of Sales commercial processes is a distinct advantage
- Experience delivering presentations to peers and top level management
- Must possess strong analytical skills, a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Both results-oriented and collaborative, able to work as part of a team and independently while managing demands from multiple individuals
- Detail orientated but must have ability to see the big picture
- Ability to work under pressure, manage priorities while meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven problem solving skills
- Strong change agent with particular focus on process improvement
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to speak Spanish
This role is eligible for a remote or hybrid work arrangement. Please consult with the recruiter for more information.
Vaccination for Covid-19 is currently a condition of employment for field service roles in the U.S., subject to accommodation for qualifying reasons (i.e., medical, religious, etc.) under applicable law. If you would like more information about accommodations, contact email@example.com.
For US Roles, Or Where Applicable
Entrust is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer