Our story began with a passionate idea that we could change the world.... And to be honest, we’ve never stopped believing that... In 1986 it was a simple concept that microbiology teamed with innovation and clinical contribution could eliminate an issue that was profoundly impacting the healthcare industry – HIV acquired through needle-stick injuries.
In Australia, we lived out our dream. Investing years into R&D to create the safest containment system in the world and taking on the industry status quo to petition for higher standards in sharps protection, we witnessed an 80+ percent reduction in disposal-related needlestick injuries nationwide. And then we kept going...
We support our customers with an array of added value products and services to ensure Protection, Sustainability, Value, Compliance and Education are provided. Our main audience is within the healthcare space as we service hospitals and customers such as doctors, dentists and pharmacies.
We now look to you to manage the team that delivers on our customer needs from data entry service, to daily production needs and working across the production and transport teams to help coordinate the day to day deliveries to our customer sites.What Your Day To Day Will Be Like
- Organizes schedules, performs regular coaching and counseling employees as needed
- Support database transitions, education, & process development
- Clearly communicates job expectations & KPIs to data entry team, while monitoring, appraising and reviewing their work
- Enforces company policies and procedures as necessary
- Input customer account information into databases within required time limits, when needed
- Verify the accuracy of Customer Profile data to prepare it for Route Optix entry
- Monthly reviews of CPIs & Termination Fees
- Liaise with all relevant departments
- Ensure data entry accuracy
- Generate data reports
- Improves results by participating in and completing audits, identifying weaknesses, and implementing improved changes
- Updates job information and knowledge through participation in continued education
- Performing analysis to assess the quality and meaning of data
- Preparing reports for management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies
- All other duties as required
- Experience in managing, coaching, and overseeing a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Specialized attention to detail
- Proven experience in data entry
- Proficient in typing, speed, and accuracy
- Familiarity with data programs, CRM, and procedures (Power BI, Route Optix, Salesforce) an asset
Daniels Health & Sharpsmart is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.