Location: Houston, Texas or Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Model of Work: Hybrid
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international and dynamic environment? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing company and industry leader in oil & gas transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the next evolution of energy. From emerging companies to supermajors, throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.Responsibilities
- The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for having an expert understanding of the Salesforce schema/formulas/integrated tools
- Working to optimizing system related processes to match business requirements gathered through collaboration with different internal stakeholders (Sales/Finance/Accounting)
- Will be point person for testing and pushing new integrated tools to the production environment
- Creation and presentation of monthly exception reports/dashboards that must be reviewed ahead of close
- Audit closed deals to ensure they meet requirements ahead of monthly close
- Must be able to gather and execute on scheduled and ad-hoc reporting
- And other duties as assigned.
- Looking for analytically curious candidate who finds creative solutions to complex problems
- Team player who has worked on cross-functional projects that directly affect internal/external stakeholders
- 2+ years experience as a Sales Operations Analyst or other relevant Analytical roles
- Experience with generating meaningful insights through data visualization tools (Power BI/Tableau/SQL)
- Understanding of database object schemas and how to incorporate table connectors when building reports
- Salesforce or other CRM experience, as well as understanding of admin. duties associated with these tools
- ERP to CRM integration understanding is preferred
- Expert level Excel skillset (Vlookup/Pivots/Nested IF statements) required, and Power Query/VBA is preferred
- Understanding of data analysis/automation tools such as Python/R is preferred, but not required
About Quorum Software
- Background Check: The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances: Criminal History Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification, Driver’s License Verification and passport/ID validation.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in the United States or Canada (depending on where the successful candidate is currently located – either US or Canada) is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position. The successful candidate will be required to ensure they maintain and renew any visas or permits that grant employment eligibility where applicable.
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.com.Diversity Statement
: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a member of the Human Resources Department
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.