We founded Cordial in 2014 on the belief that there should be more humanity and empathy in marketing—both in how brands communicate with their customers and in how technology companies work with brands. We built our company and platform purposefully, driven by a desire to inspire more thoughtful communication and to create experiences that feel more personal and human—for consumers, for the people at the companies we work with, and for Cordial employees. Today, brands like Revolve, Eddie Bauer, Backcountry, L.L. Bean and Purple rely on Cordial to drive revenue growth by sending a better message.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.OUR VALUES
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
- We're owners and we act like it
- Always #becordial
Reporting to our VP of Revenue Operations, we are seeking a results-driven Revenue Operations Deal Desk Manager/Director to help Cordial accelerate its revenue growth by maturing our revenue operations. You will play a critical role in scaling the deal desk function, collaborating cross-functionally and providing valuable insights to optimize deal structures. This person will feel comfortable supporting our leaders to execute a growth strategy in a fast-paced start-up environment.YOU WILL
- Lead revenue business processes such as deal desk, pricing, quoting, and approvals.
- Collaborate with Sales and Client Success to analyze deal structures and develop deal strategy, applying a client-centric mindset and ensuring alignment with company goals.
- Work closely with Sales, Finance, Legal, Product, Engineering and other teams to review deal approvals and implement best-in-class deal processes.
- Develop and manage consistently applied pricing strategies and discount approvals, informed by a deep understanding of pricing models and competitive positioning.
- Equip our sales teams to navigate complex deals by providing training and guidance on pricing strategies, contract negotiations, and deal desk processes.
- Drive initiatives to simplify processes, optimize quote-to-cash procedures, and enhance our deal policies, making a real impact on our productivity and efficiency.
- Partner with Sales, Client Success and Finance to design annual incentive programs
- Work closely with Sales and Success business stakeholders to implement standard metrics and measurement processes that result in strategic KPIs to measure success.
- Support quarterly productivity tool releases to automate and improve revenue growth.
- Conduct competitive and industry analyses to influence pricing, go-to-market, and other business needs.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve efficiency, process, and performance to accelerate achievement of Cordial's business goals.
- Guide business decisions by preparing ad-hoc analysis of operational metrics in support of a wide variety of initiatives across functions.
- Willingness to be available after work hours during end of quarter activities.
Compensation & Benefits
- 6+ years experience in a Sales Ops, Revenue Ops, or Deal Desk role supporting Revenue, Sales or Client Success organizations, or a business operations role in the SaaS industry; MBA preferred but not required.
- Deep knowledge of sales operations with strong proficiency in pricing/packaging, deal desk and quote-to-cash processes.
- Experience developing compensation incentive strategy and quota models.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills - comfortable with ambiguity and adept at solving problems creatively;
- Comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to clearly contextualize data insights.
- Proactive and self-motivated to identify and solve problems; comfortable with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
- Ability to drive strategic insights and business recommendations; sound business judgment and strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Positive outlook, you are a self-starter, have a high emotional intelligence (EQ) and a strong ability to take responsibility for your successes and failures.
- You are Cordial. You understand our values and are willing to hold values and accountability in equal measure.
$140,000.00-$160,000.00 annually. The compensation range may be adjusted based on experience and location. In combination with base salary, Cordial's compensation package includes equity and bonus, a robust benefit plan (medical/dental/vision/life), 401k match, flexible time off. Additionally, we offer perks such as monthly wellness and cell phone stipends, childcare and continued education yearly reimbursements. We pride ourselves in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, a strong dedication to DE&I efforts, and an overall respectful and open culture!Please note:
In the current environment, Cordial employees are working completely remote and our recruitment process will entail both phone and video Zoom interviews. And if hired, your onboarding will be done remotely. Stay safe!Cordial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability status, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cordial is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.