As the leader for DISCO’s deal desk organization, you will utilize your extensive deal structuring experience to drive compliance and efficiency in the execution of strategic, complex, non-standard transactions. You will be responsible for the ongoing evaluation and enhancement of policies and processes to improve productivity and Sales velocity.What You’ll Do
Who You Are
- Manage and mentor a team of Deal Desk analysts with a standard of excellence Be the primary point of contact for deal escalations for non-standard transactions Work with Sales, Accounting and Legal throughout the contract process providing assistance with drafting, redlining and negotiating contract terms
- Engage in deal reviews with Sales/Sales leadership to support account level strategy on pricing/deal structuring for new transactions, upgrades, renewals, partner, and services
- Enforce pricing execution and collaborate with Sales leadership on transactional pricing and value positioning
- Ensure proper approvals have been obtained pertaining to deal structure: pricing, discounts, payment terms, etc.
- Create and maintain materials to demonstrate TCO and ROI for customer proposals
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures pertaining to contracting, quoting, and transaction approvals
- Be a subject matter authority on sales and revenue compliance policies and provide sales executives with alternative contract options
- Partner with Accounting, Finance, Legal, Sales Excellence teams to review or address revenue recognition concerns, finance and billing issues, special terms, and pricing for non-standard deals
- Develop effective and repeatable deal processes, identifying process improvement, automation, and simplification to reduce cycle time
- Prepare analysis that provides insights into deal metrics, renewals, discounts,
Even Better If You Have
- A problem solver & creative thinker
- A strong leader
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Can work extended hours as needed
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively across all functions of the organization
- 7+ years’ experience in Deal desk Management in software industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation ability
- Highly skilled in excel and proficient in CRM, CPQ, CLM solutions
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For New York City only, the minimum and maximum salary offered for this role is $150k-$160k. Information on other compensation and benefits is available upon request.
- An M.B.A.
- Experience in SaaS or Legal Technology
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.