At Rinsed, We are building software to run the $15bn Car Wash industry.
We're a B2B SaaS company, providing car washes with all the tools they need to transition to a subscription model. Modern car washes are fully-automated tunnels that can wash over 200 cars/hr, and they are moving from selling single washes to all-you-can-wash subscriptions. We are giving this $15bn underserved market the tools to manage and grow their subscription revenue.
We are a small team, who just raised our Series B from VMG Technology in addition to our Series A from Founder's Fund and Bedrock Capital. We are currently installed at over 1,800 car washes nationally helping to manage more than 5 million car wash memberships. What we've built so far is just the beginning. Get to be part of the founding DNA of building a great product, a great culture, and a great company!A Day in the Life
We are seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated candidate who is excited to work at a fast-growing startup. As the Revenue Operations Manager, you will be a key partner across the organization and help drive our growth strategy. In this role you'll help us build a foundation for excellence by reinforcing revenue strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, and best practices. The role requires strong interpersonal skills and will require collaboration with various leaders within the Company. This position will report directly to the VP of Sales and offers an excellent opportunity to shape the strategy of the business in a highly visible role.
A typical day for this position at Rinsed includes the following:
- Help us answer key questions about what is driving retention, close rates, activation rates, and more across the revenue organization
- Work cross-functionally to own analyses, modeling, strategy, and business metrics that help drive Rinsed's continued growth
- Define and measure KPIs, create forecasts and build dashboards for the teams to easily understand the health of the business, and identify opportunities and create strategies to help them hit their goals
- Lead process changes around new tools and ensure that we're optimizing the tools we currently use
- Work with different teams and their systems to improve data quality and identify opportunities for improvement
- Most importantly, bring your energy and have fun!
You are a driven, strategic Revenue Operations leader who has excellent communication skills, can build-out a detailed process from idea to implementation, and can create quantitative measures of success.
You bring the following experience and expertise:
Our Investment in You
- 5+ years' experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations
- Outstanding communication skills and relationship-building abilities
- Familiarity with Hubspot is a plus
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves to help an organization from scratch
- Ability to work with some ambiguity; comfortable in start-up environment
- Comfortable working with large data sets from different sources
- By joining as one of our early team members, there is enormous opportunity ahead for you to have an outsized impact and shape the future of Rinsed in this role.
- Competitive salary and benefits including unlimited PTO, health / dental / vision insurance and more.
- Work closely with our founders and leadership team to business strategy and execute key initiatives.
- An incredible team with a great blend of hustle, productivity, and fun
Rinsed embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact email@example.com.