At Kontakt.io, we build technologies that help transform buildings into indoor spaces that are useful for people in their daily journey to accomplish their goals, working or being cared for, in a safe & sustainable indoor environment.
Over the past 24 months, Kontakt.io has entered a new growth trajectory steaming from the healthcare vertical. We grew from 30 to 90 people and quadrupled our ARR - all while remaining extremely capital-efficient. Now, we are entering the next growth stage, taking the business from $10M+ to $100M+ ARR.
With the aim of bringing Kontakt.io growth to the next level, we are hiring a Revenue Operations Manager.
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing and enabling our sales and marketing teams to achieve outstanding results. You will work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and cross-functional teams to create and maintain the infrastructure that drives our revenue growth, leveraging cutting-edge technology and data-driven strategies.
- Sales and Marketing Technology Stack: Evaluate, implement, and manage the tech stack for Revenue Operations, which may include CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce), marketing automation platforms (e.g., HubSpot), analytics tools (e.g., Tableau), and other relevant software to ensure seamless integration and maximize team efficiency
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Utilize data analytics tools to provide in-depth insights into sales and marketing performance. Create customized reports and dashboards to track key KPIs, enabling data-driven decision-making
- Revenue Forecasting: Collaborate with Finance to develop accurate revenue forecasts based on historical data, market trends, and sales pipeline insights
- Process Improvement: Continuously optimize sales and marketing processes, identifying bottlenecks and areas for improvement. Ensure a smooth and efficient flow from lead generation to closed deals
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Foster seamless collaboration between Sales, SDR Marketing and Customer Success teams to ensure a unified revenue strategy. Align all departments with a shared revenue goal
- Sales Training: Guide training programs for the sales teams, focusing on sales techniques and software utilization, in collaboration with the sales enablement team
- Seller Performance Analytics: Monitor individual and team sales performance, identifying opportunities for improvement and providing actionable feedback.
- Compliance and Security: Ensure that all sales and marketing activities adhere to industry regulations and best practices, particularly as they pertain to data privacy and security
Core Tech Stack:
- CRM: Salesforce, HubSpot, strong knowledge
- Marketing Automation: HubSpot, strong knowledge
- Sales Engagement: SalesLoft
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field. MBA or relevant certifications are a plus
- Proven experience in revenue operations with fast growth a SaaS business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proficiency in data analysis and the relevant tech stack
- Extensive knowledge of SaaS sales and marketing methodologies, technology and trends
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Competitive salary.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options
- Professional development opportunities
- A dynamic and innovative work environment with opportunities for career growth
- The chance to be a part of a high-growth SaaS startup and make a significant impact on our success
Kontakt.io Virtues and Culture
Customer Leadership - customer leadership is the key. If a customer has a problem we don’t wait. We understand what customer needs and we tailor our services, products around the customer. It doesn’t mean that we let the customer lead us. It means that we think about the customer first.
Growth mindset - we commit to results and growth. We are responsible for results, not for the activity or time spent. If we believe we can’t achieve a result or a job, it’s our duty to raise the voice, push back, explain what we suggest instead. We don’t see results as something static - ever. This means that our results and expectations are becoming more ambitious, quarter over quarter. We constantly evolve
Challenge, inspiration and respect - we are the challenger in the marketplace. When working with each other - or with customers - we enjoy and desire to challenge each other. We listen, reflect, and respond. We aim to understand the point of view of the other party and if there is customer merit in the argument. When we challenge, we articulate our hypothesis clearly and provide data and evidence in our argumentation. We respect the time of our colleagues. We have a zero-tolerance towards discrimination of any kind. We respect the environment.
Systematic execution - We recognize that the start-up journey will only be successful if we learn twice as much as others in half the time. For us, innovation also means continuous improvement in all fields. We think in systems when driving results, growth, and learnings.
Acting with urgency - We have a sense of urgency in everything we do - at all times. It’s deeply rooted in the belief that as an up-start, as a challenger, we need to drive value for our customers faster and better than anybody else in the marketplace. We do things outside of the personal comfort zone.