Kinaxis is the global leader in modern supply chain management. We serve supply chains and the people who manage them in service of humanity. Our software is trusted by renowned global brands to provide the agility and predictability needed to navigate today’s volatility and disruption. We combine our patented concurrency technique with a human-centered approach to AI to empower businesses of all sizes to orchestrate their end-to-end supply chain network, from multi-year strategic planning through down-to-the-second execution and last-mile delivery. For more news and information, please visit kinaxis.com or follow us on LinkedIn .Deal Desk Analyst
This is a remote/hybrid position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in Canada or the USA. If you are located in Ottawa, Canada you will be required to work a hybrid schedule where you will need to go into the office 3 days per week.About The Team
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Financial Operations, The Deal Desk Analyst, as a fully proficient and seasoned professional, will be responsible for providing mission critical support to the Sales organization including, but not limited to, contract research, validation of price quotes, business approvals, complex deal structuring, and training. The Deal Desk Analyst will partner with the sales, legal, and revenue operations teams, as well as stakeholders and approvers within the business to provide deal structuring and administrative support to the sales organization.What you will do
What we are looking for
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Kinaxis licensing model, pricing, and commercial structures to provide deal support the sales organization.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders in sales, legal, finance, pricing, and sales operations to ensure the successful execution of complex, comprehensive sales deals.
- Provide guidance and support to sales during contract negotiations, including deal structure, discounting guidance, approval requirements, and order processing.
- Manage accounts and data in Salesforce.
- Drive best practices and enablement to increase sales effectiveness around CPQ process.
- Develop internal documentation to help guide our sales teams and give them the information they need to work within Kinaxis best practices.
- Follow pre-established polices, practices, and standards, while continuously identifying areas and opportunities for improvement
Role Specific Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Deal Desk function supporting a globally distributed sales organization.
- A clear, concise, and professional communicator with the ability to present complex information to various audiences.
- Experience working with information that requires accuracy, attention to detail, using organization skills and agility while managing multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Highly adaptable and able to pivot based on prioritization and needs of the business; proactively solicits feedback to ensure alignment.
- Resilient with a sense of urgency and works in a fast paced, innovation driven, and ambiguous environment.
What we have to offer
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, and industry-related tools and software.
- Experience with enterprise SaaS and complex deal structures.
- Advanced experience with Salesforce, Quoting tools (SF CPQ+) is an asset.
- Solid understanding of the quote-to-cash process (CPQ, Bookings Model, Subscription Management, Billing Operations, Revenue Recognition).
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/ .
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.