Who are we?
We’re world-leading engagement, admissions and conversion experts. We work in partnership with universities, making it easy for them to enroll and retain the right students – through the creation and delivery of high-quality, personalised engagement plans, from the first point of enquiry to enrolment and beyond. We have engaged more than 2 million students globally with over 33 million communications, converting over 270,000 applicants into enrolled students.
We drive student recruitment success through exceptional people. Our strategists find creative solutions to the most complex student recruitment challenges and our digital experts build agile systems to optimise student journeys and provide real-time insights. And perhaps, most importantly, our responsive customer service teams deliver success through quality human interactions with prospective students - in a world where personalised experiences really do make a difference to conversion.
About the job
As an integral member of the team, you will support many of the commercial tasks required of the sales team as well as be responsible for supporting the tender process and maintaining and implementing systems to manage the sales cycle. This is a maternity cover for 12 months and will report to the Commercial Director whilst also supporting the Finance and people Operations Director. UniQuest has experienced rapid growth over the last 5 years and this role is key to ensure the sales team continues to deliver what is needed to sustain the scale of the business it is today.
We value intelligent effort. To be a member of the UniQuest Team you’re amazing at
- communication – all kinds and all directions (managing various stakeholders)
- solving problems
- working independently to a high-quality
- attention to detail.
- focusing operationally, while thinking strategically (scalability, resilience, effectiveness)
Key accountabilities – Sales Operations
- Provide sales support and administration to the commercial team in maintaining existing accounts and closing new business; in addition to supporting sales activities such as contract generation, pricing, and renewals management.
- New and Renewal Contract management and administration (preparation, execution, and record retention including creation of SLAs).
- Act as an Administrator to Sales systems including HubSpot and Xait. Develop and recommend improvements to current processes to allow for increased efficiency whilst also improving transparency to the wider business.
- Maintain accurate data in the database throughout the sales cycle, ensuring consistency and accuracy in pipeline information, close dates and prospect and partner information.
- Support the tender process from initial publication to submission. This will include managing stakeholders to complete information and compiling responses.
- Support tender writing for initial submission and create new proposals from project briefs.
- Tender portal administration e.g., subscriptions, registration etc.
- Maintain a central operational project/activity status dashboard in relation to contract administration.
- Establish and implement best practices for the processes with the sales and finance function to ensure greater visibility and clear accountability.
- Creation of handover documents from sales to implementation including ensuring finance are aware of invoicing requirements or follow-up required in relation to invoicing arrangements.
- Ad hoc marketing and sales support and any other duties that are required by the Commercial or Finance Director.
- Ad-hoc support & reporting for the commercial and finance team.
Key accountabilities – Reporting
- Create and implement dashboards within the Sales CRM to allow the SLT visibility of tracking against KPI’s.
- Provide weekly sales reporting to include pipeline, closed deals, and movement of this pipeline.
- Monthly reporting responsibilities to include forward booked, enrolment information etc.
- Create consistent templates for best practice reporting.
Education & Experience
- Ideally, a degree in education.
- Knowledge of HubSpot desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Sales CRM e.g., Salesforce, Zoho etc.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint is advantageous.
Where will you be working?
UniQuest is currently a remote working business (UK) – we offer employees the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of working from home while also being a part of supportive teams, connecting through technology like MS Teams.
We are part of a Keystone Education Group, a leading Ed-tech brand within Higher Education. We are committed to equal opportunities, encouraging applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds.
If this sounds like it could be you and you would like some additional information about the full scope of the role, then we would love to hear from you, please get in touch for further information by contacting us using the chat function alongside this job posting.
If successful you can join us in delivering on our continued commitment to deliver the passion, intelligence and commitment to meet our partners’ needs and in return you can expect to receive all the commitment, benefits and support you need to succeed in your role.