Where there is light, there is life. This philosophy is at the heart of what we do, linking natural resources with human needs. As "daylight engineers," we are committed to achieving our goal of constantly giving the world new possibilities of bringing daylight and fresh air into the homes and lives of people.
Our culture reflects our values and way of working and we strive to let them shine through everything we do. Whether pursuing a career in sales, marketing, distribution, manufacturing or support operations, we believe in working as a unified team to bring light to life.Are you passionate about working on business-critical system optimization making real business impact? Are you motivated by the opportunity to set new standards for the development of VELUX Commercial’s sales processes and related tools? Then join us as Sales Excellence Specialist at VELUX Commercial!
To support our future growth, we are currently looking for an experienced and proactive Sales Excellence Specialist who is motivated by co-creating new solutions with our sales companies ensuring added value for our customers. The candidate will be the interface from Sales to IT and other departments related to optimization and digitalization of the sales process and the related tools.
VELUX Commercial is a new division in the VELUX Group established in 2019 and comprises the former JET, Vitral and VELUX Modular Skylights organisations. Today, VELUX Commercial operates as one company with more than 1200 people in 13 countries and offers to support building professionals throughout the entire process from specification to delivery and maintenance of daylight and ventilation solutions for industrial, commercial, and public buildings.Your challenges
In this role, you will join our newly established Global Sales Excellence team within the Sales organisation. The Sales Excellence team is a central function within VELUX Commercial headed by the Director of Sales Excellence based in Denmark. The team cooperates closely with our European sales companies to drive change and continuous improvements. We support the business in the development of world class value generation, customer journeys and optimization of processes to drive further growth.In This Role, Your Responsibility Will Be To
- Be CRM system owner hereunder responsible for prioritizing change requests from the sales companies
- Continuously optimize the CRM process flows
- Lead the global CRM Super User Community
- Be the interface from Sales to IT and other departments related to optimization and digitalization of the sales process and the related tools.
- Be the Sales interface to Supply related to customer complaint management and help to identify root causes related to quality improvements in Sales.
You are proactive, meticulous and a fast learner with a strong business acumen and comfortable working in an international environment. Furthermore, we are looking for the following competencies:
- A Master’s degree within an area of relevance (Business Administration, International Business, Economics, Project Management or similar)
- A minimum of 2 years of international work - preferably working for a global company
- Systematic and structured approach and a strong data understanding
- Experience with CRM tools is an advantage
- Strong analytical capabilities based on quantitative and qualitative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An entrepreneurial and pragmatic mindset and workstyle
- The ability to be rigorous and challenge stakeholders and internal end-users
- Fluency in English is a must, other language skills would be an advantage
- Experience being managed remotely is an advantage
As VELUX Commercial is growing and going places, so will you. We invite you to grow in our strong learning culture, where our ambitions will become your challenges. We strongly believe in empowering our people and we support this with a wide scope of action and continuous employee development.
At VELUX Commercial, you can have a challenging and exciting job while making use of flexible work arrangements. We work as a team with a flat hierarchy to achieve our ambitious goals. Mutual respect, commitment and thoroughness are just some of our essential values.
This is a great opportunity to join a new team and make a real impact on the growth of VELUX Commercial. You will be instrumental to the success of the department and in ensuring that we become a trusted and valued partner for the organisation in everything we do.Equal Opportunity Employer
VELUX Commercial is fully committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. To further our goal of equal employment opportunity for all employees and prospective employees, it is the policy of VELUX Commercial to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principle of equal employment opportunity and only job-related qualifications will be required.